Chapter 126

Roses, restaurant, presidential suite.

Chu Ke considered for a long time before finally deciding to get these things prepared. He even consulted the most reliable person he knew after paying a high price -- Rong Qing.

With a very foul face, Rong Qing very unhappily directed him in booking which store’s roses and which restaurant.

As for the presidential suite?

That was, of course, keeping things in the family. Rong Corp had long term business partners. In any case, Rong Qing wasn’t paying the money. Only 88888 for one night, no matter how the little director was doing, he should be able to afford that, right?

If he really couldn’t afford it, Rong Qing could temporarily lend it to him. The little director already owed him an entire ocean anyways.

Holding a bundle of roses that was even bigger than himself, Chu Ke looked at it repeatedly and suddenly strangely became nervous.

He looked left and right and couldn’t resist looking at Rong Qing for help: “CEO… CEO Rong. Do… do you think… I look okay like this?” Stammering, he looked at Rong Qing, his earnest expression carrying a hint of panic.

Was the outfit he’s wearing today good enough? Would A-ge like it?

Rong Qing took a deep breath and warned himself, he came today after being paid quite the price. He must remain level headed. So, he said with an expressionless overbearing big boss face: “I’ve known you for this long. You look the most handsome today, without a doubt.”

Therefore, stop getting all twisted about this little thing. Did you invite the person properly? I already gave bodyguard A the day off. Don’t tell me that you didn’t invite the guy yet? How come such a long time has passed, and bodyguard A hasn’t come yet?

However.

Chu Ke didn’t become less nervous. After he finished worrying about his clothes, he started to worry about the roses in his arms: “The clothes are fine, then what about these roses? Will bodyguard A like receiving the roses?” He began to feel distressed.

For a man to receive roses…… would it not seem very good?

Rong Qing: ……

Are you done? What’s wrong with you! You’re at the final stage! If I said bodyguard A might not like it, are you going to run off and prepare other flowers?!

He took a deep, deep breath, and was just about to reply, when Chu Ke spoke again: “Actually…… I also bought lilies, carnations, Chinese roses……”

He said a long list of flowers and then somewhat frustratedly looked at the red roses in his hands: “I didn’t know which flowers A-ge would like, so I bought a bundle of everything. CEO Rong, which one do you think A-ge would like?”

Rong Qing expressionlessly: ……

Pal, why don’t you directly give bodyguard A an entire garden? That would resolve all your problems perfectly. I’m serious.

Who the f*ck! Who the f*ck would buy this many flowers to propose! Is saving your money to buy a house, buy a car, and go on a honeymoon with bodyguard A not sweet?