Chapter 15

Since he did end up getting plenty of money from old man Song, when Rong Qing had free time, he took a moment to investigate what Song Xiao had been up to lately.

Without investigating, he didn’t know. After investigating, he had quite the scare. Looking at the web and randomly browsing, Rong Qing could easily find all sorts of news regarding Song Xian.

For example, something like Heir to Song Corp fell for Teen Idol; Song Corp’s family values aren’t straight, suspecting a family member likes men; Xiao Ziqi’s strength is incredible! Dangling both Song/Rong families to fight for him in jealousy!

Zezeze. Take a look.

That’s right, Song Xian was only the heir. He just wasn’t the same as Rong Qing. Rong Qing’s name by itself represented the Rong family.

However, Song Xian this idiot, Rong Qing spent all that effort dragging him out of the swamp. Why the heck did he go in again?

Thinking for a moment, Rong Qing suddenly felt his hand itch and flipped through Xiao Ziqi’s blog.

Xiao Ziqi V: Thank you for coming to visit me at work, Song-ge. Everyone said the coffee was very good [jpg].

Ooooh. Song Xian, this idiot, actually went to visit? He really wasn’t afraid that old man Song would take away his title as heir? En, actually, since the old man gave Rong Qing so many benefits, how about he go help the old man take a look at this Xiao Ziqi, and also keep an eye on Song Xian that idiot, along the way, so he doesn’t do anything dumb.

En. That’s right. He is just this kind hearted. It definitely isn’t because he wanted to look at the wolf pup.

En en en.

With the plan in mind, Rong Qing happily whistled a tune. Handing over the documents to his all-purpose assistant He Qian, Rong Qing instructed briefly: “Watch old man Song for me. If he does anything to Song Xian, remember to let me know. He still owes me a small company.”

Although that company was small, its worth was high. Since it was free anyways, he might as well get it.

He Qian immediately nodded in acknowledgement. After Rong Qing left, he flipped through the documents in his hand and couldn’t resist thinking. Looks like this year, his two percent stocks can give him plenty of reward in the end.

In order to see the wolf pup, Rong Qing immediately returned home to change into a new set of clothes.

This one seemed a bit similar to what he wore last time. This one seemed too stiff and overbearing. The wolf pup would feel alienated if he wore this, not good.

As he searched, Rong Qing suddenly discovered deep in the closet room, a black and shiny… jacket? He curiously took it out for a look.

F*ck!

Isn’t this one of a man’s true love?

Motorcycle jacket!

Rong Qing immediately dug it out to wear.

Handsome!

Too handsome!

So manly!

Looking in the mirror full of satisfaction, Rong Qing saw another set inside the closet. Struck by an idea, he pulled this set out as well and packed it.

Currently, he understood the big boss’s habits pretty well. If he had a motorcycle jacket, then he must also have a custom made and remodelled motorcycle that’s every man’s dream as well!

Inside the car garage, Rong Qing looked at the black beauty in front of him and clicked his tongue in astonishment.

Look at this contour. Feel the body of this vehicle. And just listen to the roar of its engine! How extremely romantic!