Chapter 10

Rong Qing didn’t return to the company for long when he felt his phone vibrate.

[The food cart, thank you.]

This manner of speech.

And that profile icon.

Rong Qing’s fingers quickly returned the text.

[No need for thanks. Let’s eat together next time.]

The wolf pup’s mood seemed pretty good today. Gotta take advantage of the opportunity and arrange for a meal! He has to purify his eyes that were tainted by sight of the white lotus!

Three minutes later.

[Ok.]

Ze, success~

Satisfied, Rong Qing put away his phone. As he looked up, he saw He Qian who was waiting for him at the company entrance.

This guy, why does he always wait for him at the entrance?

Rong Qing thought it was weird so naturally asked the question directly. He just finished, when He Qian started using an odd expression to look at him.

Rong Qing: ?

Discovering that Rong Qing was seriously asking this question, He Qian could only comfort himself. Maybe CEO Rong has too many things to consider so he forgot.

He explained briefly.

“You instructed me previously, to avoid wasting time and report to you as swiftly as I can.”

Oh. So this was the big boss’s doing.

Rong Qing thought for a moment. Alright. There wasn’t really anything wrong with this.

He waved his hand: “You’ve done well. Continue to maintain it. I’ll give you a bonus this month.”

He Qian’s eyes slightly lit up, the corner of his lips curved upwards.

“Thank you, CEO Rong.”

His salary was already plenty, but no one would refuse to add some more.

Following Rong Qing into the elevator, He Qian thought for a second, then humbly opened his mouth: “Can CEO Rong let me know if you’re satisfied with the food cart?” He very naturally explained: “If you like it, I can always order from that store in the future.”

These things naturally wouldn’t be left for Rong Qing to do personally. As the assistant, this was something he also needed to remember.

Rong Qing paused, automatically picking up his phone. “Wait a second. Let me ask first.” His fingers flew as he quickly sent a text.

He Qian opened his mouth but wasn’t quick enough to stop him.

If you ask this bluntly, aren’t you afraid the other person might feel like you don’t really care about him?

Sighing slightly in his heart, He Qian decided he was going to create some time tonight to study some information about the entertainment circle. He must help CEO Rong make a good impression in all the other aspects.

This was what the increased salary resulted in--a more meticulous assistance, He Qian thought.

[My assistant wanted me to ask you, the two food carts that he sent, which one do you like more? Next time I’ll send you food from the place you like better.]

Upon receiving the text, Lin Ji asked the makeup artist to give him a minute. Walking to the side, Lin Ji pondered for a moment, then quickly sent a text back.