Chapter three

Rhislett's POV

I woke up that night from a nightmare I couldn't breathe so I climbed up on my bed and stuck my head out of the window. It sounds daft but it helped I saw the sun rising which made it clear to me i need to go back to sleep. There was no school for me. Haz had practice at 2pm but I wasn't really doing anything today. Soph was going to come by in the morning to see us but that wasn't till later for me haz would see her at 9 and then she would leave and come back later in the day because i never woke up early and she knew that. So I went back to sleep. I'd never admit it to anyone but I love cuddling and right now I need one I always do after a panic attack or nightmare. I always heard when we were growing up from other kids that they felt safe in there mothers arms, like they knew nothing could hurt them. I never had that. I don't think I ever will. But it's okay I have my blankie that protects me. And before you say anything it's haz's baby blanket it was bright blue but I never let anyone wash it so it's faded now. But it's my comfort blanket I've used it since we were baby's. He's always said that I needed it more anyway I'm pretty sure our bio parents gave him it. I always assumed I had one too but mine was lost. Anyway I should try to sleep.

Scarlett's POV
I got a call from Chris's lawyer Chris was currently shooting an scene so I answered." Hey Scarlett sorry Chris's phone was off and I needed to get in touch with you both quickly it's regarding the twins" Chris's lawyer spoke. " yeh he's shoring a scene right now what's up are they okay what's happened" I asked. " that's the thing I don't know, I got into contact with the family you singed away you're rights too but it turns out the adoption fell threw the last minute" "WHAT!?" " the kids were put into foster care I can't seem to find any records after that it seems there names were changed so it may take me a little while to track there where shouts down. There social worker from when the adoption was happening seemed to have retired around when the kids would of been 7 but I will get into contact with her and see if she knows who there next social worker was" he explained. " why were we never notified about this when it happened?!" I asked I was shocked and worried about what had happened to my babies, I'd told myself that they were safe and being loved but I don't know if that's true anymore. " well it seems a lot of paper work was missing or just wasn't done my guess is someone people were very lazy at there job. Also English laws are different so I'm not sure how it worked back then. But I will get back in contact when I know anything new I am so sorry about this" " no you don't need to be sorry thank you for everything I'll go and explain this to Chris thank you again" I said and hung up the phone.

Chris POV
I saw Scarlett on the phone walking towards me I could tell she was worrying about something ands I got a bad feeling in my stomach." Heys what's up scar" I asked, " hey it was you're lawyer on the phone" she told me about the twins adoption and I was pissed. Who messed this up and why were we never told. My kids have been in god knows where for I don't know how long because someone couldn't do there job right. I was scared something had happened I just was hoping they had a good childhood and that they were safe right now where ever they were.

Chris's lawyer POV

After a week I finally got somewhere I had found the kids. Well I hope I had. There surnames had been changed to Davidson. I got there social workers contact info and sent them a email letting them know of the situation and that Scarlett and Chris wanted to get in touch with her. I then notified Scarlett and Chris that I had found there little ones.

Scarlett's POV
I was laying with rose when I got the call from Chris's lawyer, he told me he found them and he had emailed there social worker and was now waiting for a response. I felt relieved that he had found my kids. I looked down at rose and smiled she always wanted to meet her older brother and sister. I always said one day maybe that day would be close. All I want is my 3 kids together with me. But we lost our right to custody when we signed it away that day right? And I'm not sure my kids would even want us back in there life's. I just hope it's not to late

________________________________

Well we're getting somewhere I'm loving writing you can tell because it's 2am and I've wrote 3 chapters in 4 hours

My hands are killing me so I'm going to bed
I love writing this already
Again I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this but I hope you enjoy
Always remember I am free to chat just send me a message😊

Until the next chapter kids😁👀