Chapter twenty-one

Robert's POV

Me and Robbie had been making calls. We agreed we were going to get her a chance which wasn't hard everyone we played her song too we're trying to work with her. They all said the same thing "she'll be the next big thing". Me and Robbie agreed we should tell her and ask her if she wants to do this. The option is there and hopefully this is the confidence boost she needs.

Chris's POV

I was at my room in the hotel I was staying in getting ready when my phone rang. It was my lawyer. I ran to my phone and when I tried picking it up it fell out of my hands I caught it but I was not on the floor. " hello Chris you there" and I sighed " yes thank god, what's up" and then he told me " congratulations you've got you're kids back" a tear ran down my face and I felt this weight lifted of my shoulders. " thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family, I don't know if we would of found our baby's if it wasn't for you" and he thanked me aswell and ended the call he was sending the papers over for me and Scarlett to sign. These were just so we could take them with us back to New York. I quickly got up and grabbed my shoes. I ran out into my car and drove straight to Scarlett's house. Harrison was at football and rhis was at home. I ran straight into the house I didn't even knock. Scarlett was in the kitchen.

Scarlett's POV

I heard the door being swung open and then Chris running in. " What the Hell Chris!" And he came and picked me up and started jumping around. " Chris what's happened" and then he pulled back and said " we got them Scarlett, the custody it's ours". I felt so happy. This was the best news I could hear. I jumped up and down with Chris and I said " we got our baby's we're going to be okay" and he just nodded and laughed with me. My baby's were coming home. And then I saw my two baby's in the doorway confused. "What's happened to you too omg did Harry get accepted to clown college? Congrats bro" and he just slapped her arm. "What's going on" Harrison asked. Okay this was it we had to tell them. Oh god Rhislett isn't going to be happy. " come and sit down with us, anything that we talk about we just want you too know we're doing it for you both" I heard Rhislett ask " are you sending us back to the home?" Harrison's face dropped but Rhislett's face was blank. " NO no never, you're not going back there bubs neither of you are." Chris quickly said. I saw relief on Harrison's face and again Rhislett's face was just emotionless. "So what's going on then" Harrison said. I smiled at him and said " the judge approved our case today to take full custody of the two of you" Harrison's face looked like pure happiness. He was smiling so wide he got up and hugged us. My baby boy was so happy. I looked up and saw Rhislett just looking at us blankly. " that's means we're going back to the states with you doesn't it" Harrison sat down then and took Rhislett's hand. " we need to talk about this" and she got up and left the room with Harry. Me and Chris let them go but we went to the stairs to listen.

Rhislett's POV

I knew they'd want us to go but I didn't think this fast. Maybe they won't mind if I don't go. Well Scarlett won't, Chris might. I don't want to go. I can't go they can't asked that off me. " frogger I know you don't want to go but it's a fresh start. We can start over with our parents" he came and grabbed my hands " we can be a family again" I just stared at his hands. I don't know what to do. If I go I'm stuck then. I don't know anyone over there. I can't start a new school the thought of that is giving me anxiety. I heard a noise on the stairs. So much for a private conversation. I can't say what I'm feeling now. " please frogger for me" this little shit always does this. I can't say no to his happiness. " okay" and he was jumping for joy. I needed to get this anger out so I went to the door and opened it and saw Chris and Scarlett there " maybe work on your boundaries, do you not know what privacy is!" And I slammed the door. I looked up and saw Harrison looking at me with disappointment. " oh just leave Harrison, I've agreed haven't I" and he just sighed and left. " it's the best for both of us, I know you don't believe me but it is" Maybe for him but not me.

Scarlett's POV

She slammed the door. "We shouldn't of been listening" Chris said rubbing his head. " she shouldn't of spoken to us like that we're her parents!" And he looked at me " we're her parents and she doesn't trust us Scarlett and we're giving her more and more reasons not too" he had a point but that girl's attitude needed to be fixed. Harrison walked out of the room and gave us a sympathetic look. " she's just in shock I'm pretty sure she was angry at me but took it out on you guys" and I just went over to hug him and then the door opened again " oh don't mind me I wouldn't want to ruin a family moment" and I looked up at her with disbelief. " Rhislett that's enough! I don't want any more of this attitude. We're you're parents you treat us with respect!" And she gave me a cold glare. " did you just Remember your my parents or did you have amnesia these last 13 years!" And she slammed the door shut. I was going to go in there and say something but Chris and Harry both stopped me " let her cool down Scarlett" we went downstairs and then Harry spoke " is it okay with you both is I start calling you mum and dad" he looked so shy. I felt tears in my eyes and Chris said " we would love nothing more if that's what you want bud" and he came over and hugged us. " mum can I ask you something?" And this was probably the best thing I'd heard him say. I loved him calling me his 'mum' "yes sweetheart what's wrong" he looked conflicted but then spoke " when will we be leaving" and Chris smiled at him and answered " we finish filming this week so hopefully The end of next week"and he looked at us and smiled " thanks dad, I'm going to take a shower before dinner" and we turned to the door way to see Rhislett looking with pure disbelief on her face. " frogger wait" and she was gone. She just turned around and left. Harrison ran after her and I couldn't hear them properly but I heard her say " oh give over Harrison you call them whatever I don't give a shit"and with that they both started talking more quite. Harrison came back into the kitchen and said " she's fine don't worry we sorted it. I'm gonna go for that shower" and he left. He was being  so easy with all this change. Why wasn't Rhislett being this easy. She hated us well more me. Chris was only getting this treatment because I was with him. Why can't I get my little girl back. I felt tears rolling down my face. Chris just held me and said " she'll come around. We knew this was going to be harder on her. We just can't give her another reason to not trust us" and I hummed. This was going to be hard.

________________________________

So I dunno how you guys will react to this chapter but it's a lot.

Also the twins ages there 15 now because I feel like they need to be older and there gonna be 16 very soon

Rhislett and Scarlett have a lot to work thru, also Rhislett's child hood trauma is going to come to light at some point.

Like Harrison said she holds it all in until she bursts.

Remember to drink loads of water
Give you're eyes a break from the screen
And my messages are always open if you need anything

Till then next chapter my loves ❣️