Chapter one hundred and twenty four

Rhislett's POV

Mum carried me to the car  where dad and Robert were and I was hoping and praying piper had not seen or heard about this incident because how fucking  embarrassing is that. I knew if Harrison hears about this I'm gonna get lectured or worse teased. Omg I hope no one asks me about piper. Omg I'm here with a possible concussion and a bloody face and I'm worrying about a girl who I have the biggest crush on being mentioned. Am I okay?

I felt so tired and well being in mums arms wasn't helping. I just wanted to sleep. " rhisey baby I need you to stay awake" and I nodded while trying to shut my eyes. They couldn't keep me awake on a normal day and she thought I'd stay awake now when I was exhausted. I mean maybe sleep would make it all better and the headache go away. " little one you gonna tell us about piper?" And I opened my eyes wide. Elizabeth the was staring at me with a smirk and mum wore an amused smile. " that's not funny" and Lizzie smiled " who said I was trying to be funny?" And I glared at her " I'm awake now Olsen" and she laughed. I looked over to Robert and dad who were now sat in the front. Dad was driving Robert was
Sat in the passenger side and they were wearing confused looks. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed like a child who didn't get there way. I'm pretty sure my nose could be fractured. I hit my jaw when I went down. And we'll that's how my lip busted too. But she hit me on my nose and well now I may have my dads nose instead of my mums. Dad has a beak not a nose. I heard sirens so I was assuming e were here unless there was an accident. Mum got us both out of the car and I heard dad say " I can carry her Scarlett" and mum moved me to the side " she's fine in my arms Chris." I knew she was being a mama bear. And we all know don't mess with a mama bear. So he didn't say anything he may have a big nose but he is a smart man. " hi my godchild got punched in the face and we'll look at her we need to see someone" Robert said. I mean wow I don't know if he wanted to sound as sarcastic as he did. I couldn't help but wince at the pain in my face and when I looked at her with a sheepish smile she went wide eyed. I don't look that bloody bad. " wait you're RDJ, and you're Chris evans, and you're Elizabeth Olsen, omg and you're Scarlett johansson" usually I'd be nicer but my face was throbbing and this lady  really needed to get me a doctor or some drugs. I really wanted to say to her to Yano hurry up but mum galred at me like she could read my mind. " yes we are and it's lovely to meet you but my daughter needs a doctor" dad said with a kind smile and the nurse nodded " I'll get one for you now just head into that room" and they all nodded. Now usually normal people wait outside in the waiting room. But I'm assuming these four in one room with a load of people and a lack of security would be catastrophic. So I guess being famous has its perks. Sorry being a kid to famous people has its perks." I got marcus and the guys coming" dad said to Robert which was comforting to know marcus was gonna be here in case anything went wrong. Mum got me into the room and laid me down. The nurse came back in with a small smile " hey so The doctor won't be able to get in here for another 45 minutes but i can get her some pain meds" and mum agreed " yes but can they not be too strong I don't want her loopy" the nurse nodded and walked four. She looked awe stricken. To be fair I'd be the same if she wasn't my mother or didn't sleep in my bed every night.

Mums phone started to ring and I saw it was matka and by mums panicked face she didn't wanna answer. She tossed the phone at Chris " here answer" she whispered and he glared at her " it's you're mother!" And she galred back " exactly she'll kill me if she find out her granddaughter is in a hospital bed with a broken face! You tell her" and he sighed and answered. Knowing matka if mum didnt answer her phone she'd ring everyone mum knew and then some to check why mum hadn't answered her calls. And no excuse is good enough tulles she's dead bleeding or dieing. Huh maybe I had an excuse myself. I almost had all three. Dad walked out the room to talk to matka because somehow he knew exactly what to say to her. Lizzie handy really spoken she was holding my hand and playing with my ring. I knew she was staying strong but she didn't like this at all. Lizzie has a heart attack when I slipped on carpet I can't imagine how she's feeling right now seeing me like this. The nurse came back in and handed mum the medication and a glass of water. To be honest I was so thirsty so I was gonna be honest that was gonna be enough. The blood from my face was still going but the old blood was now dry so I looked even better now then I did a couple minutes ago. " here take these baby" mum said handing me the pills. I took them both and drank the water. Lizzie handy looked up so knew she was in her own world. I didn't wanna disturb her let's just let her cope in her way for now. Robert was texting with someone or some people jessica couldn't really tell you.

___________________________

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️