Chapter ninety-four

Scarlett's POV

I heard all four voices coming downstairs so I finished up cleaning the kitchen but by the time I got to the stairs the twins were sat in the car. " they want pizza so I'm taking them." And I nodded knowing Rhislett probably suggested get go instead of ordering. Great so she's avoiding me. " she wanted to stay at mine but I'm going to france tomorrow so I said when I got back if she still wanted too I would." And I frowned " and then she asked me but I knew if I let her stay tonight that she wasn't gonna speak to you so I said if she still wants to stay tomorrow I'll pick her up." Lizzie said to me in a voice that I could tell was laced with sympathy. " it's my fault I can't blame anyone else. Thanks for giving me tonight" and she smiled. I felt tears in my eyes. " somethings up with them both" Lizzie said and Chris hummed in agreement " definitely something they haven't told us" and we all looked to the car. I saw them staring at us but they turned away to pretend they weren't. I couldn't help but smile a little. " they'll be okay aslong as we make sure we're there for them" and I knew that's the exact opposite of what I'd done. I nodded but I knew I needed time without the kids in the house. Chris left and Lizzie pulled me into a hug " it's gonna be okay" she whispered and I just sobbed " no it's not. I ruined it" and she just shushed me. " put yourself in her shoes okay what would make it better?" And I knew what I'd want. From everything I've gathered about my baby it's just that she's a baby. She's still that child and I've treated her like she's a full ass adult. I need to think about this properly and come up with a plan. No more of the crap I've pulled.

Lizzie took me into the living room and she smiled " you know what you gotta do?" And I nodded " I think so. She needs me. Nothing else that's all she's wanted all along and I've just ignored that." And she smiled " nice to know you're head is out of you're ass" and I gave her a small giggle. But she sighed " well how's the hard part getting her on side again. She wants to avoid you as much as possible scar" and I felt my heart sink knowing that what I already thought was true. Lizzie had just confirmed it. " she's my best girl. I'll do anything to make it up to her which brings me on to-"

Rhislett's POV

" frogger you put you're music on" and I shook my head. Chris hummed in agreement which I did take over the music but I knew they were just doing it to make me happy. The give away was that they hated and always complained about my music. It was always too
Depressing. So it's either they feel bad for me or we all in a depressive mood. Either way I'm
Listening to Lewis capaldi and getting into my feelings.they can be depressed with me. It's a group thing now.

By the time we got home I didn't wanna get out of the car. Like that's too much headache I can't be bothered. But pizza was winning so I got it and got into the house. I saw Lizzie and Scarlett sat drinking out of mugs. I assume it's tea. Or even coffee I don't care actually. I'm just distracting myself. Scarlett was looking at me but I wasn't gonna look at her. Yes I'm acting like a five year old but I can so piss off. I got my pizza and went into the living room. I was praying she didn't follow me. Harrison sat next to me and Lizzie was on the other side. Thank fuck. Someone was on my side today. Better late then never right.

We ate and I watched a movie with them. I did wanna watch house of Gucci but apparently it's a 15 and Chris said we weren't aloud even tho we're 15! He just sis that because he didn't wanna watch it. Big child energy. We needed up watching toy story for some reason. Scarlett hadn't spoken but I knew she was abit confused why we were watching it. Dad seemed excited and kept asking us questions about the movie but we slated ay watched so his attempts to catch us out failed horribly because we knew most of it. But yes I was tired I mean fuck sake it's been a very long day and I'm still here. I knew the sooner I could get to bed the less chance of talking to Scarlett. I just had to make it tonight and then I could get Lizzie to take me to her home. Although I did kinda wanna go anyway because Robbie was home and it was. A great opportunity to talk to him. I wanted some input on my music and we'll help with the actual lyrics because I knew what I wanted to write but for some reason I was really struggling. I got up when Scarlett left the room to put the pizza boxes away and I said quick good nights and bolted. Like I ran faster then I ever had and I didn't regret it one bit. I did my routine fast I even skipped a few steps because I was determined not to talk to her. I made it just in time to pretend I was sleeping. The light was off so it was hopefully convincing enough. I didn't know which person had entered my room but I heard a few ragged breaths. Were they crying? I felt a soft kiss pressed or my forehead and then I heard her " I hope to make it up to you baby. I'm going to make it up to you. No matter how stubborn you are I'm never giving up. I love you so much baba. I just wish you were awake so we could talk. Night night my sweet girl." And I heard her leave. I didn't know what I was feeling. I just wanted to sleep this off. And that's exactly what I did.

___________________________

Hiii

I wanna make friends with you guys anyone wanna make a groupchat of some sorts I'm down

I made a discord chat

hey join me on Discord! Invite expires in 7 days. https://discord.gg/3d4UMMpK

Yes I did that now peace

Byeeee

Remember to drink water
And that my messages are always open
And give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️