Chapter one hundred and twenty seven

Rhislett's POV

The drive home almost made me fall asleep. I say almost because every two seconds someone would wake me up. Apparently I wants aloud to sleep till I was home which was bull. I mean I was told to rest and this isn't resting this is torture. But ofcourse my family would
Enjoy that. Robert spoke with Kevin and they agreed that until I was ready to film again they'd delay my shooting. I had tape along my nose now which was to help it heal in the right place. I looked ridiculous. The nurse taught my mum how to apply my tape in the right places so she knew how to replace it. So now I was walking around slightly blue faces with white tape adorning my face. I bet I look smoking. Dad carried me to bed and I felt happy to be back in my bed. It's been too much of a long day.

I got changed into some sweatpants and a shirt. As much as I love my bed I Dont wanna stay here for a week that's too long. Mum and Lizzie came in and they had my medicine " take two now" mums al standing me the pills and water. I don't have trouble with pills so they were easy to swallow. I know it's an issue for a lot of people. I got a text and I opened my phone as it was from piper. She still had the same number. " hmmmm so now spill about piper" Lizzie said all excited and I rolled my eyes " she's a friend she moved away a little while ago cos her dad got a job over here" and mum smirked " friend?" And I groaned " okay I had a small crush on her but nothing past some innocent flirting and maybe a few kisses" and I knew I should of said that last but because they both had wide smiles " noooo don't" I said and mum started " hmmmm so seems like she likes you back" and I knew I was blushing " oh yeh and what about Doctor robbins" and Lizzie smiled " I was just admiring but Scarlett" and mum galred at her " no but Scarlett nothing I'm not looking for a relationship I have a full time job and 3 kids" and I smiled " you can also have a happy relationship" and she frowned " I don't want one not yet. I'm happy with my life." And now how can I argue with that. Like I'm not gonna complain I want my mother to myself. " yes well I won't consoling now I'm hurt and you guys owe me cuddles" I said trying to smile but tanks to my face I looked like I was constipated. " you're lucky you're my god child" Lizzie said and i scoffed " rude okay". Mum and Lizzie got into bed and well mum made  sure my head was elevated and that I could breath. Honestly laying flat really suffocated me. So I'm kinda glad I stayed how I was.

We started to watch encanto which I was enjoying but it gonna lie same mirable. But let me say one thing my petty ass woulda blowef that rusty ass candle out and dipped. We don't talk about Rhislett no no. Honestly woulda started  living in the walls with Bruno. Casita really did her dirty.  I was sure I'd picked up the whole we don't talk about Bruno song up. " I'm concerned how I relate to them all" I mumbled and I didn't realise I said that out loud. I mean louisa feelings the pressure of everything same girl. Mirable thinking she's not special me too. And Isabela trying to be perfect same kid. Scarlett pulled me into her mad kissed my forehead. I knew she was trying to comfort me and I smiled happy she was trying. It's just not gonna go away that easily a nd I know that. Lizzie held my hand and we started to sing the family into song. This was gonna annoy everyone and I'm loving it. By the end the two grown women were crying and I tried to comfort them by tbh hey were sobbing  " why did her abuela not see how spearfish she was?" Lizzie said sobbing into my shoulder. Mum was crying into the other " there there" I said. " stupid powers I would of wrapped her in a blanket and and told the candles where to shove it" Scarlett said and I smiled " you abit emotional mum?" And she carried on crying great. " oh baba I wanna wrap you in a blanket but your Face is broken and I don't trust myself" and I laughed " mum I'm okay" and after a good 20 minutes of attempting to calm them both down they finally shut up. " that doctor was very fit" mum blurted and I went wide eyed " where did you learn that word?!" And she smiled " I heard you and Harry say it so I googled it and well wargwan" and I felt myself cringe " no mum please never do any of whatever that was again" and she frowned" i thoughts that's what you English kids say" and I just stared at her " no mum we do but kids and Yano English not an American women with 3 kids that's no please" and Lizzie spoke " what about peng?" And my moth dropped again " never" I said in shock horror I'm confiscating their phones. " no leng, wargwan, fit, sideman or any other British slang okay please not in front  of me" and they both nodded. Ergh I cringed again at the thought. " okay you let's get you sleep" and I smile and sniffed I was now tired again as if the energy from before had gone just as fast as it came. I laid down and well I was having Lizzie mum was holding me and Lizzie was stroking my head. " you've done making today we're proud of you" Lizzie said and I heard mum hun in agreement it meant a lot. I started to drift of to sleep and I knew they were both filming together so I wonder who's gonna stay with me.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️