Chapter fourty-seven

Rhislett's POV

I woke up today with a smile on my face. It was the rehearsal dinner tonight and I was soooo excited. I heard someone walk in which was strange but I felt the other side of my bed dip and someone lay next to me " sweet girl?" And I turned to see Scarlett just laying there next to me. " and to what do I owe the pleasure" and she smiled at me with a raised eyebrow " someone seems happy this morning, oh god I better check on Harry" and I laughed " I haven't done anything to him. Yet. The days still early scarly" she turned and smiled wide at me. She wrapped her arm around me so I was closer to her " Yano I'd kill anyone else if they called me that right?" And I looked at her with an innocent look " but not you're daughter right?" And she shook her head smiling at me " no not my baby girl" and I smiled. Wait something or should I say someone is missing. " where's rose?" And she frowned " yeh I came in here to tell you that actually, her and her fathers flight got cancelled severe weather storm In France so she's not gonna be here for the wedding tomorrow" and I frowned because she and I were matching. I was actually looking forward to seeing rose. " aww I spoke to her yesterday she was so happy to come back" I said and Scarlett looked at me shocked " since when did you and rose start calling" and I answered " since she got my number and started ringing me every 2 hours" and Scarlett gave me a smile. And then as always I felt something heavy jump on us and pull us closer " bubs i thought I was you're favourite" Chris whined at me and I gave him a smile " no favourites you're both as bad as each other." And they both gave me shocked faces and then scowls " right Harry is now my favourite" Scarlett muttered and I smiled wide " awwww that may be true for Chris but not you. But you tell yourself that scarly" and she gave me a fake scowl. I dunno where I'm getting this confidence from but I think it's this attention I'm getting from them both that's doing it. Fake it till ya make it right?

We ate breakfast and I went upstairs to get ready. Scarlett was doing her makeup when I walked past her room. I knocked on her door and she told me to come in. I smiled and sat on her bed. I don't actually ever come in here but it felt safe. And smelled like Scarlett. No shit dumbass it's her room.  " baby girl what's up?" And I turned my head towards her " nothing I had abit of time to kill before I got ready." She nodded at me and then I heard Chris yell " Scarlett I need help with what suit I should wear" and I saw her roll her eyes. Hmmm something smells abit fishy here but didn't comment. I left her room to get ready. I had done my makeup and hair it was all very simple because well it's a rehearsal dinner and not my own so I'd don't have to do much.
Ryan had told us to dress in light colours so I had the perfect dress.

Rhislett's Dress

Rhislett's Dress