Chapter one hundred and forty

Rhislett's POV

"Do you think there messing? They have to be. They can't have forgotten" and I sighed " Harry you never gave a shit about our birthday why do you care so much now" and he shook his head " you're just as upset" and I nodded " exactly this is my thing what are you doing?" And he cracked a smile at that. I knew i have to do I had to make him smile. " Harrison calm down okay don't think the worst" and he sat down and smiled " who made you so mature I haven't seen you this level headed in ages" and I smiled " well I'm making my come back monkey boy" and he rolled his eyes " yes mature". I sat down and crossed my legs " it's okay haz. Seriously even if they don't remember we both do and well that's enough" and he frowned " it's our first birthday with them" and I nodded " I know but we can't expect anything even if they are our parents" and he nodded along. He's the normal one of us both I'll start my breakdown later first I gotta make sure he's okay. Can't have us both break down.

I stayed with Harry in my room but Harry hadn't spoken. Neither had I. I was honestly scared Scarlett would let me down and forget. I really didn't wanna go though any of this crap again. If she does this to me now that's it. I'm cutting the circle I can't do this. Our birthday is the next test in all of our relationships and I can't stick around to see it crash and burn. I'm terrified of it all. I just wanted to curl into a ball. " Im gonna go to my own room" haz said and I knew he'd Be going downstairs eventually. " just tell them I'm sleeping I just wanna be alone" he nodded understanding and then he got up and left. I just let out a big sigh. It wasn't late but it wasn't early. I just wanted to sleep. So I closed my eyes but my door opened soon after. I thought Harry had forgotten something but it was Scarlett and Lizzie. " baba?" And I didn't move maybe if I let we'd to be asleep they'd go. " should we let her sleep?" Lizzie whispered and Scarlett stayed quite for a little " I've got this tummy Turning feeling. I can't leave her liz" and damn her motherly instincts. " I'll be back later" Lizzie said I felt my bed dip but then the door also shut. I knew it was just my mum in the room so when she started to play with my hair I sighed. " I know you're awake sweet girl" and I turned in her lap and looked at her with a small smile " what's up" she said caressing my face and I mustered a smile " nothing just tired" and she hummed " go to sleep I'll be here" I nodded and left it. I just closed my eyes and told myself she'd know. I have a little plan to check this but that was going to have to wait until I awoke now. I was being lulled to sleep My mother.

I awoke in the Morning and I could hear Snoring from Lizzie. So she had turned up eventually it is unlike her to miss such an opportunity. I knew mum was still sleeping too and I really did not wanna wake her. But I also knew this was the perfect time to start by plan. If only I could get up. Right now I'm wedged in between them both and mums got me pulled into her mad. A tight grip around me. Usually I can't stop moving when I'm sleeping so this may be why she's holding me for dear life. I closed my eyes so if they awoke they wouldn't know I'd been awake. I didn't want them to feel bad for not letting me get up. I was also so exhausted it was un real. I heard them move and so much for getting more bloody sleep. Well at least I wa sgonna egg up and I could do my plan. Well I had to fill Harry in on the plan first before anything else could happen. " I'll go make breakfast" Lizzie whispered which I knew mum was awake because her hold on me got tighter. " sweet girl you can't pretend to sleep can you" mum mumbled I knew this was the first time she'd spoke since waking up and sleep was evident on her speech. " how?" I groaned and she kissed my cheek " you're breaking when you're asleep is slow but when you're awake it fast like you've just been running. " can we do something fun today and she smiled and asked me what it was I wanted to do. Honestly I just needed she'd out of the way so my plan could hatch And I could just find out if everything is a waste of time or not. Matka wanted us round so I knew that's what it's gonna have to be " let's go matka's" and I thought if Harry stayed then I liked distract themselves nd haz can start but she said this " yes we can all go and have a family dinner we haven't been able to do one for ages" and I nodded ofcourse and I'm pretty sure they'll notice if Harry isn't there.

I eventually manage for get out of bed na do went to Harry " how about we look round for presents or anything that may help us find the answer to our new questions." I got up and he got up " not now and anyway Scarlett what's us at a family dinner and I can't distract them from you for that long. They'll notice a place at the table is empty. So we came up with a new plan when they all go to work we can search then they had a day off today so that didn't help but we'd have to wait for the right time. " breakfast!" Lizzie yelled na do knew we had to go now or she's get sue.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open

Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️