Chapter ninety

Scarlett's POV

I was definitely missing the twins today they both had plans that had them out of the house away from me. Harrison was at football and rhis was doing something with Robert neither of them would tell me what it was. I had spent my day cleaning and organising a lot of things. I was doing the laundry while I had rose in her bedroom playing. I had to put there laundry away but when I got upstairs i saw All the room doors open which was strange. I walked towards roses room and she was sat with a neon green pen trying to write. But it didn't seem to be working because she looked frustrated. And then she lifted it up and I knew exactly what it was. I dropped the laundry and ran straight to her. Careful not to startle her more I gently took it out of her hands. And yes I was right it was a vape. Where the fuck did my seven year old get this! " mommy the pens not working" and I had to keep my calm. " rose sweetheart where did you find this?" And she shrugged " can't remember" and I huffed.

All the bedroom doors were open along with the draws to both my twins rooms. I couldn't tell who's it was but I'm fuming. How stupid and dangerous of them. Anything could of just happened with rose just now. I told rose to stay in her room until I told her to come down and she nodded along. I didn't want her to see me angry.

When I got downstairs I was just getting angrier it's like this little green thing was just coaxing it out of me. And then I heard my door being knocked on. I went to open it placing the vape in my back pocket when I saw Lizzie and Chris stood there smiling. But there faces dropped when they saw me. " what's happened?" Chris asked and I shook my head. " just come in and wait I have two teenagers to deal with" I said threw gritted teeth and they both looked at me worried but nodded and came in.

I was pacing up and down the room, I couldn't stand still and Chris just kept asking me what they had done but I wasn't answering not yet. I didn't want them to make any excuses for them. Which ever one it belongs to is getting punished for this. How the fuck did they hide this from me?! And just then I heard the door open Chris had gone to get water and Lizzie was sat on the couch. I pulled the vape out and then that anger was back. I gripped it tight and I saw Rhislett walk in and her face went from confusion to realisation when she saw the vape in my hand. So she knows what it is.

" oh shit"

Rhislett's POV

I didn't know what to do or say in that moment. I saw movement from behind Scarlett and then I saw Lizzie. She was staring at the vape in Scarlett's hand. Oh no. And then the door opened again and Harrison walked in. " frogger you'll never guess-" I didn't even turn to look at him I was staring at the vape. He turned to look at where I was looking and well he went very pale. " WHO DOES THIS BELONG TOO!?" Scarlett yelled which made me look back up at her. She was looking at me. Wait did she think it's mine? Wtf. I turned to look at Harrison who looked like he was gonna be sick. Lizzie was looking at me with a expression I couldn't place. " well?!" Scarlett said and Before I could even second guess myself I said " it's mine". Harrison's head snapped towards me and he gave me this look of what the fuck are you doing. And we'll I'm saving his ass for a start. Scarlett looked like she was gonna explode and I can  take whatever she'll say but he can't.

" RHISLETT ISLA EVANS JOHANSSON" she said my full name and I winced at the tone that she used. I looked at Lizzie but she looked hurt. Fuckkkkk. " how dare you bring a vape into my house!" And I gulped " it was hidden" I said and I think I pissed her of more. " rose was playing with it Rhislett! How fucking irresponsible and stupid of you! I give you everything and YOU PUT MY KID IN DANGER!" And well fuck the previous statement I can't take this either. I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. I knew she was angry but wow tell me how you really feel Scarlett. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes. I don't deserve to be spoken to like this even if she's angry I don't give a fuck. " not that you've asked but she didn't inhale anything thank god. I can not believe you Rhislett. I didn't raise you to just be so fucking reckless. I can't believe what a selfish brat you are! I can't even look at you!" She yelled at me and at the moment Chris walked back in the room. " why are you yelling at her Scarlett!" He growled at her i hadnt seen him so pissed. " because you're daughter brang a fucking vape into my home and put my kid in danger" and Chris looked at me expecting a different answer but I didn't know what to say " mum it's not that big a of a deal let her explain-" and Scarlett went on " no she has no reason to be using this thing. She's been fucking selfish with. Using this. She didn't think about anyone else." And I scoffed " really Scarlett say more. Don't stop now!"I walked forward and harrsion held me back " frogger-" and I pulled out of his grip. " FUCK YOU! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU ARROGANT." I stopped myself before I swore because I wasn't stooping to her level I took a breath and spoke " you don't know fuck all about me so don't you dare call me selfish. You're selfish! She didn't use it you've said she's fine so what I don't get is why you're acting like I've just killed someone!" And Chris came inbetween us " bubs come on let's-" and Scarlett scoffed " No she can't speak to me like that I'm her mother! You're grounded for the forceable! And no more music I warned you about this" And I gave her a dry laughed " you, you're nothing to me! You didn't raise me the most you did was give birth to me! Every chance I gave you, you chuck back in my face like I'm nothing. I've had a life time of that and I'm done with it. And you said if it changed me. Well guess what it didn't and you can't take that away from me forever" and I turned around to walk out. But I stopped, yep this was a break down. I had tears streaming down my face right now and I was shaking " you know what the worst part is? I just realised I mean nothing to my own mother." I said it in the most emotionless voice I could she didn't deserve to have know if I was upset. And I walked out of the room.

________________________________

Hi so writing this I was like how do I get Scarlett to say shit that won't make you guys wanna kill her. Not sure if I did that.

Ermmmm gonna be a interesting few chapters.

I love this

Such fun

Also merry Christmas ❤️

Remember to drink water
And that my messages are always open
And give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️