Chapter tweleve

Scarlett's POV

That hurt. Maybe I was too hard on her. But that comment really hurt me. If she wanted to act like a brat then fine I would treat her like the child she was behaving as. Until she respects the rules she'll be treated like that. Chris was looking at me for answers, I couldn't tell him it'll  break his heart to hear that so I left it out. He was upset that we'd had a falling out but he understood both sides he said. I nodded and went to make dinner I was making pork stew with bacon bits matka's recipe. It was quick and easy.

Rhislett's POV

" why the hell did you say that rhis, you crossed a line" I rolled my eyes I can't be bothered with this right now " she had it coming by making the digs at me first" and he sighed and said " we're staying in her house of course she has rules frogger just respect them please. And I can't believe I'm saying this to you at you're big age but if you have nothing nice to say shut up and stay silent" and I giggled because he sounded like soph when she was telling me off. " fine I won't be rude but the sarcasm just comes out in my defence " he rolled his eyes and started to walk back inside and I followed.

I smelt something gross and so did Harry because his face scrunched too. We went to the kitchen and he asked " what are you both making" and Chris said " matka's famous pork stew" and Harry looked at me so fast I'm confused how he didn't get whiplash. I realised what he said and felt sick " yeh im gonna pass" Scarlett looked up at me and said " you're going to eat young lady all you've had is Ice cream" with that mom stare again. " actually no im not we don't eat pork" I said bitterly. Chris and Scarlett both looked at us with questioning looks and then Harry explained " Isaac's family practically raised us, there Muslims so they don't eat pork and that's how we grew up. We do eat beef but we draw the line at pork because pig isn't something we ever liked ." Scarlett and Chris looked shocked and I smirked " what are you both shocked about the part that we don't pork or that we grew up with Muslims ?" I asked and Chris spoke " we didn't know, is there anything else you guys don't eat so we know for the future?" And that's when I spoke again " Food wise just that pork thing and that I have a minor intolerance to gluten but that's okay aslong as I'm not eating loads of gluten in one day." I said and I could tell they're both paying close attention to what I was saying. Scarlett then poured out the stew and Harry said " you didn't have to do that you were both looking forward to eating that" and she smiled at him and said " yeh but we respect both of you're diets and cooking that in here and cross contamination and everything I don't want that. I'll figure it out when we're in a more permanent living situation but for now this house is no pork" I smiled abit because she didn't have too but also why was she being so cold towards me and so nice to Harry. Chris smiled at me and said " what do you guys want to eat then" and I smiled Harry knew what I was going to say. " rhis don't even say it because I already know you want a chicken burger from the takeaway right" I just nodded and smiled and I looked at Chris and Scarlett with my puppy dog eyes and I saw them crack.
Nice to know I've still got it.
Scarlett's POV
I was going to say no. That wasn't healthy. And that attitude didn't need rewarding but she gave me the puppy dog eyes. Them same ones from when she was a baby and didn't get her blanket. I caved but anyone else would off too for those big blue eyes that were staring into my soul. They made me want to go her there and just hold my baby girl and kiss her forehead. Make up for all the lost cuddles over the years.

Rhislett's POV

" fine you can get a takeaway but we're going grocery shopping tomorrow after our meeting at you're school" wait what meeting and then I spoke " what meeting?". " we're going to come into you're school and speak to you're teachers soph organised it with one of you're teachers" Scarlett smirked at me because my face was showing my worry. " great" I said in the fakest voice I could. " Chris can you take them both to get the take away you know what I usually would get I'll clean up here." " yeh that's fine scar come on you two let's go you'll have to show me directions" he said laughing. Harrison went back inside to get his phone. So I was left with Chris " how are you feeling bubs" he asked me " honestly I don't know where I would start. I'm here for Harry he asked me to try" and he sighed as if he knew that and I had confirmed it. " you really do put his happiness before you're own don't you bubs? You're an amazing sister" I smiled abit " I've always just done that and he knows I can't say no to his happiness he used it against me but thanks" and that's when Harry sat back in the car and said " let's go now" and Chris began driving.

_____________________________

 Just imagine there's like a garden with flowers and shit in the back but I thought I should get a photo of the house to show you guys

Yes I'm Muslim if you haven't guessed already. I wanted to throw something in there but I'd don't want her to be allergic to anything because that's a lot of work to remember. Maybe in the future😊

Remember my messages are always open and to drink water
Give you're eyes a rest!

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️