Chapter fourty-four

Scarlett's POV

I was worried about what Rhislett wanted to talk about. I could tell she was nervous because she was playing with her ring. And then she told us she wanted to have a career in music. I knew that was something she was going to want to do but I didn't think it's be for a while. I mean she's in school. She's just had her whole life changed and now she wants to be in the spotlight. I'm kinda upset that everyone knew but us. Why didn't she come to us about it earlier? And why was she so nervous. And then I saw her getting up to go and I'd realised we hadn't spoke. I just grabbed her hand it was my first instinct. I didn't wanna let go they were warm. And weird to say but I felt happy holding her hands. I always did when she was younger I'd play with her hands while she was cuddling with me. Music makes her happy. And it's the happiest I've ever seen her maybe it'll make her attitude and everything go away. Maybe she'll finally accept us if we say yes. But her education comes first. I know that a career will be her priority but her education is important to me. And I made sure she knew that. I now how fame can change kids and my daughter isn't going down any of them paths if I can help it. And I know Chris feels the same because I can see it in his eyes.

Those pictures the paps got of us at the airport have raised questions. Our managers have come up with this way to tell the world. I didn't want too before but now I'm sure we have too. I know if Rhislett's career starts there's going to be so many questions I'd rather everyone just Focus on her. The magazine interview was supposed to just be me and Chris but vogue and our teams think that having the kids involved will make it so that there's less questions. I'm not ashamed of my kids I just wanted them to have a choice. Harrison said he truly didn't care what people thought of him. He was his own person and he knew what was true. But then there was my rhisey. She's a teenage girl and she's my child. I have to protect her but she's made her decision on it all. She wants to do her music and she knows what comes with that. She's responsible. I don't have to worry about her I know that I guess I just never got too protect them but there old enough. Rose is my responsibility. I love them all but she's a baby and Rhislett and Harry are mature young adults. I trust them to make the right choices and me and Chris will help them.

" how about we watch a movie and order a takeaway" Chris said and Rhislett got excited and said yes. She swapped seats and sat in between me and Chris. I still had my hands on hers. Those little hands. My little girl isn't so little. She layed her head on my shoulder and she snuggled up to me. I was not going to miss this opportunity no matter how old and mature she is. Chris ordered food and we watched movies until I felt her lean onto me more. I turned my head and I realised she was sleeping. I nudged Chris and he understood. He carried her up to her bed and I kissed her goodnight. Although she was definitely sleeping. We got back downstairs and I spoke to Chris. " we're really going to tell the world the one thing we've tried so hard to hide" and he nodded " yes we are and it's about damn time." I smiled and nodded.

Rhislett's POV

I awoke to being squashed and laughter. " hey get off me you fucking gorillas" and I groaned because I knew it was haz, Isaac and Peter. " What was that young lady?" And I heard the boys laughing because when I heard that voice I fell out of my bed. I was now laying on the floor. " shit rhisey are you okay" I saw Scarlett kneeling next to me " peachy" I said with sarcasm and she rolled her eyes. " I'm letting you go for breaking the rules." And I sighed " it's not my fault that I was being squashed by three hippos" and I heard a gasp " excuse me miss isla I am not a hippo.. I'm a flamingo if nothing else" Peter said while holding his hand on his chest in mock offence. " more like a dodo bird" I muttered. And he gasped again " I'm letting that slide because you're cranky" and I spoken again while getting up with Scarlett's help " oh lord what would I have done if you hadn't." And Harry spoke " fall on the floor again" and I picked up a water bottle that was the closest thing to me but before I could chuck it Scarlett took it out my hand and spoke  to us. " you, no violence! and you stop teasing your sister" she said pointing the water bottle at us both " yes ma'am" we said at the same time. And then Chris laughed from the corner of my room " see Scarlett it's not just me you scare." And I scoffed " I'm not scared just smart" and she gave me a look that made me want to hide in a hole. " okay come on we have to go to set." And Isaac and Peter were excited weirdos. Well I guess I've just grown used too it.

This was the fit for the day

This was the fit for the day. I went downstairs and as always before Scarlett could say about breakfast I grabbed a granola bar and stuck my tounge out. And she laughed " you my child will be the death of me, go get in the car" she laughed at me and I strutted out while she laughed at me. I felt a weight of my shoulders when I told them yesterday so now I'm in a goofy mood. Also the wedding is technically in two days. So there's that. I'm gonna look hot. Also Robbie may have sent me the complete song and I'm so hyped for it. We got into the car and we'll we had the time of our lives let's just say.

_______________________________

Okay sorry for just cutting it off but I do what I want

And I hope you're all enjoying the story I know we're getting somewhere and yes there will be drama just wait
I'm pretty sure this whole thing had been dramatic

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break
And that my messages are always open x

Till the next chapter my loves❣️