Chapter thirty-seven

( I took these cloud photos myself)

Rhislett's POV

I loved playing the song. And while I was playing I saw movement in the corner of my eye where the doorframe was. I knew that we were loud so everyone was probably listening. So I gave it my all. And I was actually having fun but I knew if I looked at them I'd mess up. And when I was done I didn't expect them all to be there. They were all smiling so wide at me. I was kinda proud of myself. We played loads more songs. This was nice. I didn't feel nervous or shy anymore I did the first song but I quickly got over it. This was a memory I didn't know I wanted. Family around me while we sang songs together. It was a mix of good voices to people who are tone deaf. After they all agreed they wanted ice cream they went to yeh kitchen. But Adrian's fiancé Ryan stayed behind with the three of us.

" fennon you already know about this but I wanted you to stay too. Kids I know you haven't known me or any of us for that long actually. But I know that you're amazingly talented Rhislett when it comes to music." And Harrison smiled proud " yes she is singer, song writer, dancer, model, and a A* student this girl has it all." And I laughed because it sounds like he's trying to sell me. " well I'm glad you said that because now it makes me more happy with what I'm asking. I want you Rhislett to write the song we're going to dance too on our first dance." My jaw dropped. " huh sorry you literally just met me and that it a very important thing I-" and he interrupted me " I may have only just had the pleasure of meeting you both but Adrian adores you guys. You may have just met him but he's always talked about you both with me. And I know it'll mean a lot to him. We don't have to tell anyone outside of this room. Fennon is in charge of the music for our wedding. We have a singer coming in with her band. So don't worry all you have to do is write. Please it would mean the world" I mean it would be pretty cool. I sighed and nodded " okay but if it's shit then that's on you!" And he smiled wide " yay I can't wait to surprise everyone our wedding is in a month." Okay a month. I can do that. " okay but I'll need to talk to you for inspiration for the song because I want it to be about the two of you it's you're song." And he smiled and nodded. The we heard the door knock " hey are you guys coming" Vanessa asked and the boys left with her. While me and fennon were fixing the room she asked me a question " I noticed you don't really speak or actually look at Scarlett. You two good?" I sighed because of course someone noticed. I wonder if anyone else did. " erm yeh it's all okay. It's just new I'm still finding my legs." She smiled at me and said " anything we talk about stays with us okay. Anything at all I understand and I'd act the same way probably worse then you if that was me" and I smiled and nodded.

As the night went on Harrison just kept telling embarrassing story's of me and showing old TikTok's of us all ones that he shouldn't be showing. " oh that's Peter and frogger when Isaac bet them they couldn't climb a tree, frogger fell out of that tree a minute after she realised she couldn't get down." And i relived that pain " yes it was horrible sprained my ankle and my wrist. And i was bruised for weeks I couldn't  even move. Stupid bet" and then Scarlett spoke " that was not safe rhisey you could of been seriously hurt" I just sighed because I'm not going to cause an argument here. I don't want them to hate me when everything is going so well. " well frogger is accident prone she falls a lot. Even over air. Omg I remember when Peter and josh broke up and we had that disco themed party to cheer him up. You were so-" I hit him with the pillow before he could finish because he wasn't thinking properly. The end of that story was drunk. I was so drunk. Scarlett will hunt me down with a riffle if she hears that. I'm pretty sure Chris would join her! "Sad I was so sad because josh and Peter were so cute together it was a shame" I said while glaring at him. Ryan, Fennon and Vanessa all had smirks on there faces they knew what he was going to say I think. But everyone else seemed to be buying it even tho Scarlett had a eyebrow raised I knew she didn't believes me but she was not going to ask any questions. And then it was the goodbyes. I wasn't going to see any of them till Friday because I was going to LA with Scarlett and Chris next week for there filming. Harry was going to stay with matka because he started school next week. Which this would be the first time in a a long time I don't see him. We've only been apart once and that was when I went away with school on a trip and haz didn't because he was ill.

When we got home Scarlett went upstairs to put rose in her bed. She never once even woke up while we were coming home. Kids love there sleep. Then I heard My phone ring and it was Chris. He was in Washington right now he was coming back tomorrow and then we were spending the weekend with him. I was excited for that because I haven't had any alone time with Chris like living with each other. I wanna meet doger too. Which is why Chris was in Washington. Well one of the reasons. Doger was staying there and also he had some meeting to attend to there so it worked out. They both come back at night tho so I won't see them till Friday. Which is when we go to stay. When we said goodnight to Chris I went up to bed and I was kinda waiting for Scarlett to come say goodnight. I don't know if that was going to change now that rose was back. But when I heard my door open I knew that it hadn't. I turned Over and saw her with a small smile. " I thought you were sleeping sweet girl" she said while sitting on my bed and stroking my face. " my gorgeous girl.  Eveyone was really happy to see you both today and I can't wait for you to get too know them properly rhisey." She then kissed my forehead and stayed close while whispering " goodnight my sweet girl. Sleep tight my love" and she then stroked my face one more time and tucked my hair behind my ear. She then got up and left. I sighed and rolled over. There is always something for me to worry about. Always. But I was excited to write the song. I had Fennon and Ryan's numbers. But Fennon also made a groupchat with us all. I also had everyone else's numbers because as aunt Vanessa said " it's just in case of emergencies" with a wink. She was fun definitely one of the most laid back people  I have met.  Although she keeps her family and job both going I don't know how she does it. Tbh I don't know how Scarlett does it either but here we are. I'm related to a group of strong female  role models. It's amazing. I fell asleep as soon as I  knew I needed my sleep. I mean I sleep for ages anyway.

________________________________

I wrote this chapter in 15 minutes because I wanted another chapter before I went to sleep.

I have been slacking in the writing but I do pre write so it's not affecting anything really. I just don't post loads in one day anymore because I feel like that should be a treat. Or if I'm feeling generous.

I love how this chapter went honestly.

Remember to drink water
Give you're eyes a break!
And that my messages are always open x

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️