Chapter one hundred and fourty one

Scarlett's POV

I'd just texted my mother to inform her that my child would like to spend the day with her. But my mother is rude she said that aslong as we older ones didn't turn up it's fine. The kids are always welcome at hers. I'm her child for fuck sake. I know she's kidding but blimey.  Rhisey and Harry's birthday is taking up everything my mother is helping me along with liz and well between the three of us we're still having to sort our a lot.

Harry and Chris somehow have made up now I know that they need to eat so when I got down and saw the chcocokaye muffins I stairs an eyebrow to Lizzie. " postmates is amazing" she said with a amused smile. I grabbed a water bottle and placed it next to her muffin. Lizzie had set Harry's plate and Calle them both. They looked a little confused but I shrugged fit off.

Rhislett's POV

Right so eat fast and then start looking. I saw the muffin and water on the table and smiled to myself. " you didn't have too" and they all shook. There heads. Now how can I believe they'll forget. They can't I know they can't. I went and sat and scoffed the muffin and stood up. " thanks gotta go get ready and Harry got up and burped but he followed me out. " should we be concerned" Lizzie said and mum shrugged " there Inner Chris is showing" and Chris scoffed at her but he knew she was right. " where do we start looking" I said to him and Harry shrugged " how do I know?" And I sighed " Scarlett's room first" and we went inside and started to look " put anything you move back into place" I kissed because he was acting like we were looking for a million dollars. " don't be dumb" he said to me I swear if we weren't trying to be quick I'd kill him. " nothing you?" And he sighed " nothing" and I huffed because we didn't make any progress. We headed to all the other rooms and now we were in roses and I know it's a long shot but hey we're desperate. " what are you two doing" and I froze shit. " we were looking for roses teddy" and Harry nodded we both got up and mum stared at us trying to check if we were lyin. " she took it to France and why would you both be looking for it?" And I stuttered " well this is a bit embarrassing but we
Missed her and the bear smells like her" and mums face softened I knew that would do it. " awww my babies" mum cooed and pulled us both into a hug. " hey I'm not a baby" I whined and Harry shushed me because we should just take our good run and go. " okay so the bears not here we can go" I said and Harry and me ran out. " get changed we're going in 10 minutes" and I yelled an okay I guess that our treasure hunt Is over then isn't it.

We were at matka's now and I looked at Harry he looked nervous but it can't be about the bridal I don't believe that so when yeh alukts left I asked " what's up?" And he sighed " I asked a girl out and she said yes" and that confused me because I'd that not a good thing. " I'm sorry and what's wrong with that? Am I missing something?" And he frowned " I'm nervous okay" and I smiled at him how cute he was being " it's okay im sure you're just over thinking she said yes so she must at least like you" and he smiled and nodded he just needed some small reassurance. I can't believe how cute that wa a though even though he's dates a million girls. " come on guys let's eat" dad said walking in he looked at us but I shook my head he's gonna have to have the father, son talk with him on his own time.

Matka had made us sloppy joes but vegan which I did not understand but you know what pop off they were delicious. I need to try and write a song for myself. I like it as therapy and well I haven't done it in a long while. I just went into one of the guest room and started to write matka had a piano so it was actually very easy. Everyone else was doing there own things so I had that time alone to myself. I actually was done in about half an hour but mum had walked in a with a little smile " you never stop working do you baby girl?" And I shook my head " got that from you I guess" and she giggled. " can I hear?" And I actually didn't know if I wanted to but then again I didn't mind so I did end up playing the song. " you always amaze me" and I giggled so she enjoyed it at least that's something. " I'm gonna go for another session with Robbie soon because ei have a lot of new music I've written" and she listens to me ramble on.

I got a text message from Robert to join. A face time and I'd agreed mum was still beside me but I didn't think it mattered. So when he called I accepted and propped it up on the piano so you could see us both. " hey uncle Robert" I said and I saw that he was all dressed up and smiling. " hey kid I'm on the late late show say hi" and he turned the camera and showed me the crowd I tried to not show any sing of shock thanks for the warning there Robert. Mum took my hand and said hello. " Rhislett it's lovely to meet a fellow Brit" James said and I giggled " nice to meet you too James" and he turned to the crowd " omg she knows who I am" he squealed and that made me laugh harder " okay I'll talk to you later love you both" and we told him we loved him and ended it. " you're uncle is a strange man" mum said and I smiled " yes well he's as much apart of you're life as Mine" and she nodded thinking but I couldn't help but smile remembering that weird convo.

____________________________

I just finished my first chapter for the new book eeeek!

Remember to drink water
My messages are always
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️