Chapter one hundred and thirty nine

Rhislett's POV

I wa aback at home but it was early even for me. I walked into Harry's room and sat on his bed. He was doing some school work and I smiled he's really been trying bless him. " our birthdays soon" and he looked up and smiled " 4 days" and I smiled " do you think they know?" And he actually scrunched his eyebrows " no one's said anything to me what about you?" And I shook my head I'd assumed someone may have to him. " no do you think we should mention it?" And he shook his head " it'll be fine they won't forget" and I nodded somehow I'm not convinced. Even Lizzie handy said anything and she's a blabber mouth.

Scarlett's POV

I was texting the group chat with the others. We'd set this up years ago but right now and as of late our conversations on here have been based on the twins. Well now it's there birthdays in 4 days and we'd organised a whole thing for them. Chris and Robert we're gonna be picking up Rhisey's present the day off. And Harry's was already sorted. We just wanted it to be a surprise and even Lizzie was keeping it to herself for once I'm not worried. But my kids haven't mentioned anything about it or what they'd want. Not that it's stopped us buying everything we want them to have.honestly I've had Peter and Isaac talking to me about gifts and I've just bought everything they've sent me. I may have gone overboard but it's 13 years of birthdays and Christmas's and I want this to be there best birthday. Keeping this all from them is hard I've had the guests all delivered to matka's house because every parcel that come one of them opens and well then the whole thing is up. So yeh the plan. Is to pretend we don't know it's there birthdays.

Rhislett's POV

I rang Isaac and Peter but when we spoke they were being wired I think this whole birthday thing is getting too me because I'm over thinking everything. Harry does not seem to care but I know he does he always did. I wanted to just lay in bed all day the whole lot were now at work. Mum was dragged out this morning by dad. She literally went kicking and screaming out. She would not go. I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did but they had to drag her and I was dying on the floor. Chris was trying not to laugh as he took her and Harry wasn't that for off. Harry was trying not to laugh but he was failing. Lizzie was giving an amused smile. All Scarlett kept saying was " you'll have to drag me out" and Chris literally carried her out and locked her in the car. So me and haz are on our own at home. We are old enough to be alone it's not much of a difference actually it's nice to be alone.Harry so doing work at home while I stayed in my room just staying on my own. I'm also tracing my book so it's nice. I went downstairs and honestly the peace and quite. I just laid down on the sofa and read my book.

I put the tv on as background Josue and I'd grabbed some chocolate " hey I want some!" Harry said and I slapped his hand away from my chocolate. It's my last bit of chocolate from England and I'm not sharing with this big ape. " Harrison go eat somat else" I whined mad he actually listens and went to get somat else. We stayed like that just in silence. We were both in our own worlds. " you two look cozy" and I screamed at yeh top of my lung. My book went flying and I looked up at my parents and god mother who looked scared too. " why?!" Harry's duelled na do was trying to stop my breaThing. I could not stop glaring at them. " I swear you guys are gonna give me a heart attack" I breathed out I felt someone pull me into a hug and I smelled lavender. " hugs don't make it better mother" and she pouted at me okay so maybe the pout works. Is this what I do to them. " mother" I said and she smiled and kissed my forehead " I missed you both" and dad sat down smirking " yes we had to confiscate her phone on wit that remind me" and he tossed her phone back to her. I started to laugh again and mum galred at me " sorry" I said between laughs " you know mum we're old enough to stay alone" Harry said and mum shook her head " nope he's gonna have to drag me out again" and dad smiled " great less gym time" and that's when Lizzie spoke " she's done my head in this whole day" and mum smiled sweetly at her while playing with my hair. " anything important coming up" I asked now I may aswell just ponder see if they've just been quite. But none of there faces changed " no just normal filing why? You got anything you want us for bubs" and Harry turned to him in shock yep haz cared. " you're joking" Harry said with a thick accent. And I was even in shock they can't be serious. These three people who say they'd move mountains for us don't remember our birthday. " I wanna go bed haz?" And he nodded I knew he wanted to just scream. " what?" Mum said as I got up and she didn't move me. " we're tired" Harry said and took my hand that one shocked me and he dragged me out. I get upset he gets angry that's how we work.

Scarlett's POV

What the hell. " we should tell them maybe we hurt there feelings" I said and Chris shook his head " it's a surprise scar they'll be okay" and I nodded he's right but those two looked very hurt just now and I can't hate that. I could just tell them without Chris knowing but then I want this to be a surprise. And I knew Lizzie and Chris wanted to tell them but we all just wanna make this special. Guess we just gotta suck it up.

______________________________

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️