Chapter one hundred and fourty four

Rhislett's POV

I had just laid on my bed crying. Not like sobbing just my tears were falling but I was just staring into space. I was still in my pjs. I hadn't bothered to change although it was a nice day out. I heard the door open downstairs and i assumed it was Harry by the time. Ofcourse he wouldn't leave for that long. Honestly it's a miracle he left in the first place.

I heard my door open and when I looked over I saw a face I really did not expect. A face filled with worry and guilt. " rhisey baby what's wrong?" She said running to my side but I just looked at her in disbelief did she still now know it's my birthday? She started to wipe my tears but crash one's started to fall. " how do you forget you're kids birthday" I asked and she shook her head fast " I didn't baby. I promise I can't explain but I didn't" and somehow that's worse " so you just chose to ignore our birthday?" And she looked at me in horror " no darling that's not it! I swear it's just a surprise I can't say but please trust me" and I sighed slightly in relief. " you seriously didn't forget" and she shook her head " no baby I didn't. How can I forget one of my favourite days huh" and I smiled which she reciprocated. " come on let's get you ready so you're day can start how it should of" and I nodded I could sense the  guilt. I let her pick my outfit I knew she wanted to and also I didn't know what this surprise was and she did so maybe the outfit could clue me in on it.

So it wasn't a very flashy outside which I was incredibly grateful for

So it wasn't a very flashy outside which I was incredibly grateful for. But now I didn't know what was going on. It's a everyday outfit so it made it harder to figure out this surprise. Mum looked pleased with herself when she saw me dressed but she wanted to curl my hair which I never did so I just let her. Today was gonna be hard to make better I felt like utter shit.

Mum lead me to the car and then she tried to blindfold " don't not happening" and she stopped " what it's a surprise" and I shook my head " I'm already trusting you, blindfolding me is taking it too far" and she nodded understanding. At least she wasn't gonna push me. " don't know how you gonna make this better" I muttered and she looked at me with a sad smile but she didn't say anything she just drove.

" okay at least close you're eyes" she said as we pulled up to matka's. I didn't mind but I wasn't gonna make it easy. " please at least abit of this be a surprise rhis" and I nodded in defeat. " okay fine" . We got out and I could hear loud voices which confused me. Mum pretend like she didn't hear it maybe she wasn't pretending. She got me to the door and closed my eyes. She had her hands over my eyes and walked me forward. We came to a stop and she whispered into my ear " happy birthday baba" and she took her hands of my eyes and the first thing I saw was white. It was all white. And then my eyes got adjusted and I saw dad smiling wide and then a lot of wools yelling " surprise!" And I smiled but I couldn't guess who anyone was. I focused on one face. Lizzie was there at least and she was smiling. And then I saw Harry's nd he gave me a small smile. What the did he know about this? What is he doing here? And then my eyes snapped to matka and aunt Vanessa they looked happy ofcourse they were in on this.fennon was looking at me but I could tell she was trying to figure out if I was okay with all of this or not. I didn't know if I was so I'd have to get back to her on that one. And then I saw two faces. I went wide eyed and they both laughed. I ran straight to them and hugged them. But as fast as I hugged them I pulled back and hit them both " you ignored me on my birthday you pricks" and they at least looked sheepishly at me. " sorry but it's hard to surprise you and we either have to go all in or you'll know" and I scoffed " a text would of done shit all" and Isaac spoke " we know but it was meant to be a surprise so happy birthday" and I smiled and went back in for my half empty hug. " it's was you're mums idea don't let her tell you otherwise" Peter whispered and I nodded. I pulled back and hugged everyone else. And then I went to my mother she hadn't moved from her place she was just stood watching me a little nervous. I walked back to her holding my face emotionless so that she wouldn't know. She has her fun I want mine now. " rhisey baba I'm sorry I/" and I just hugged her which shut her up. " thanks for not forgetting" and I know usually I'd still be losses but I have to grow up. She's tried and she planned this day. Did it start well fuck no. But it wasn't I've rust and she'd clearly planned and out a lot of thought into it along with my family. " well this isn't it." She said taking my hand. " it's not?" I questioned but she smirked and walked me out of the house. In the back garden there was two bouncer castles one like what dad had gotten us and the other was a proper bouncy house. Then next to that was a bouncy castle that had sprinklers and well that looked like a lot of fun. There was also a barbecue. The food smell was taking over emu senses. There was a football pitch area and a cricket area. It was perfect. The inside was decorated with a balloon arch's nd a desert table with out cakes. And then orders were in there too. This all looked like a lot of fun and I turned to my mum and mumbled " thanks" we'd have to talk some more later right now I wanted to start my birthday how it should of been done originally.

_____________________________

The new MOM trailer made me cry it's that good

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️