Chapter one hundred and six

Rhislett's POV

" okay bed time all of you" Lizzie said and I knew she just wanted them all up because she didn't plan on getting up early. She wanted her 10 hours. And I didn't blame her although I want 12. I got upstairs and I made a decision. I went into my room and changed into some shorts and a shirt. I needed to get pj sets eventually. Not like it was a pressing matter but I had to do it at some point. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I grabbed my book and put my glasses on and headed out the door. I knew I wanted to sleep in my mums room. I went over and knocked and then I heard a " come in". I walked in and she smiled wide " I hoped it was you and not you're dad" and I laughed " why?" And she laughed too " because Unlike you he snores" and I giggled I hadn't actually slept in my dads bed. So I didn't know that about him. Come to think of it he's never really fell asleep around me. I mean I've woken up on flights and he's been asleep but he's never gone to sleep. Interesting. " can I stay here tonight?" And she nodded " I'd have come and slept in you're bed if you didn't. I sleep better knowing you're next to me safe." And I smiled while crawling into her bed. " you got you're eyesight from me too" she said smiling and I laughed at that. " I only need them for reading. I can't see the words they get blurry so I have glasses" and she smiled " my vision only slightly blurry" she said to me and I shook my head " ofcourse it is mum" I knew her eyesight was bad because matka told me she walked into a pole when she was younger because she couldn't see it. Obviously as the amazing daughter I am I didn't laugh. ( sarcasm). " we got a busy schedule when we get back you know" she said to me and I nodded . We had a lot of interviews together. Bryan mums manager is also mine now too. He and mum decided it's be best for me to do press for my music while she did her own. She didn't want me doing anything alone and he agreed. I also agreed because fuck that I'd shit myself. Mum was gonna be there with me and that helped me feel a lot better with doing those interviews. I mean she's a pro. And also I have no clue how to doge questions without it being obvious but she does. And I'm a sweater but I don't sweat when she's around so that is also a upside.

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. Like a bud had run me over but I wasnt gonna lay in bed all day I'm back after lord knows how long. It's our first full day I don't wanna stay in bed. I tried to move but when I got up I felt the whole room spin and I fell back. " rhisey?" I heard and I knew if she saw me like this I wasn't gonna get to out today so I gathered every ounce of energy I had " yeh mum it's me just going to my room" I said while walking out. I didn't wait a reply. I managed to get to my room and I got changed into some clothes. I had a text from Isaac letting me know about the barbecue tomorrow. I didn't read it because the screen was making the headache worse. I dunno how but I got downstairs it was like  I'd blanked out. " hey bubs" I heard and I nodded although that was a bad idea. " little one you okay you look pale?" And that woke me up " yeh im fine" I said looking up. Lizzie didn't look convinced at all. But dad and Harry walked sour satisfied. " you look ill" she said with a raised eyebrow and I gave her a weak smile " im fine feeling amazing" I tried not to sound sarcastic. She still looked like she doubted it. " morning" Scarlett said from behind me. She walked down but I she stopped when she glanced back at me. " why do you look pale? Are you coming down with something?" She said walking towards me and I practically jumped away " im fine let's get going" I said turning away but then I heard " Rhislett Isla evans johansson" in a very stern voice. I turned around fast and winced because that did not help the headache. Both women had less then impressed looks on there faces " little one you know how I feel about lieing" and I frowned " don't do that" I said and she smirked " do what?" And I gaped at her " the guilt!" And I winced at the pain in my head. " so you are lieing?" Scarlett said and I sighed " okay fine inspector gadget and Sherlock I have a sligh headache" and Scarlett raised a eyebrow " fine. It's more then slight. And I have some tummy pains and I feel sick" as if I couldn't shut up I just let that out. And then as if by magic they both were at my side. I swear I didn't see them move maybe I am sick.

I felt a cool hand on my forehead which honestly was the best feeling ever. I sighed in content. " she burning up" Lizzie said and Scarlett hummed " right you, come on you're going back to bed" and I shot up " no! I wanna go out!" And they both gave me these glared and I shrunk down " or maybe bed" and they nodded and when I started to walk I heard a " excuse Me" now what did I do? I tuned and Scarlett gave me a smile " I'm not having you pass out down the stairs" and then again as if by magic I was in her arms. " mum" I whined because how god damn embarrassing. She shot me the same glare and I shut up. " this is embarrassing" I mumbled and she chuckled " that I can carry you or that I am carrying you" and I pouted " both" she was humming while taking me up the stairs. " you're happy about this. Both of you are" I said seeing Lizzie walk in with water and some pain killers " getting to baby you're stubborn backside yes I am more then thrilled actually" Lizzie said with excitement and i grumbled while Scarlett laid me down in her bed. " mum" I whined and she shushed me " it's okay darling we're here" she cooed and I hummed as I drifted of to sleep.

_____________________________

Don't come for me for just stopping but I don't like chapters too long so yeh wait for part 2

I'm evil also this weekend in England is gonna be extended by a few days.

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break

And my messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️