Chapter eighteen

Rhislett's POV

We walked onto set after lunch and I saw everyone in there costumes. Bloody hell I would of passed out if I didn't know them all. Lizzie saw me and came and grabbed my hand. She practically dragged me to meet Paul who looked like a bloody strawberry. I was having a hard time not laughing. And then I asked " wait where's Scarlett?" And Lizzie looked around and then I heard Chris speak " she's on the phone with rose bubs, do you want me to go tell her you're looking for her" he had so much hope in his eyes. I don't know why I even asked and I said " no she talking  to her daughter. I'm gonna go sit down with Harry" and I started walking over to Harry who was sat on the cast chairs. I saw Chris's disappointment when I said that and Lizzie's but what can I do the to just accept it.

" frogger there you are" Harry said I sat back in what I know now as Scarlett's chair. It was comfy. I saw Scarlett come back onto set and she looked around for something until her eyes landed on us and I saw abit of relief on her face. She was probably wondering where Harry was. And they started there scene. Im not sure wtf they were doing. Honestly this was so funny but I couldn't laugh because they were filming. But as soon as the director yelled cut me and Harry burst out into laughter. We both went onto the floor laughing i was holding my stomach. They all looked ridiculous. Scarlett looked like she was playing twister with Jeremy. Robert and Chris looked like they were playing a shit game of tig. Lizzie was playing just dance. And the Paul looked like a flying strawberry. thank good for CGI.

Me and Harry calmed down and when we looked up we saw them all looking at us and we went back into a laughing fit. I was actually crying and my cheeks were hurting. " right are you two done I want to know what's so funny" Paul said and I looked at Harry and said " flying strawberry " and we both went back down into another laughing fit. " I think there making fun of us but I'm not mad there laughs are cute" and I stopped laughing then because my cheeks hurt. " omg don't make me laugh again I can't take it, it hurts" I was holding my cheeks. Harry and me both got up and I saw Chris and Scarlett giggling at us " what's so funny" Harry asked and they both shrugged at us and smiled.

They all finished filming and Robert and Lizzie agreed to come to Scarlett's house for the evening. When we got home I face timed Isaac and he and I spoke for about an hour before someone knocked on my door " come in" and it was Lizzie and Scarlett "we just wanted to come Check  on you and tell you dinner is ready" I looked at my phone and I knew Isaac would have a heart attack so I said " Isa I want you to meet some people don't embarrass me" I said it kinda directed at all 3 of them. " offend me like that and I'll show whoever is is the videos of you at scarefest." This little shit. " you dare" and then Scarlett and Lizzie came up behind me and Scarlett spoke " I'd love too see those videos please" I saw isaacs face go into shock. Shame  serves him right. " and if there is any more embarrassing videos of rhis we'd also love to see them too. " I looked at them all and said "the no not going to happen, I'll talk to you later Isaac love you" " oh I'll definitely be showing a couple of them videos and before I forget mum sends you her love and says you better be behaving for you're parents, but I love you too and goodbye" I giggled and hung up I turned back around and they were staring at me. " okay you're both creeping me out" and Lizzie just came closer  to me and said " come on trouble I'm hungry" I got up and we went downstairs. Scarlett hadn't really spoken to me. Shocker I know. I dunno why I let myself get hurt I was fine before her.

After dinner we all sat around in the living room. Lizzie was playing with my hair and Scarlett had disappeared again. Harry was on the floor and said to me " frogger let's play 21 questions" and Scarlett walked back in and put her phone on charge. I didn't look at her when she said " how about we lower that too 5" and Harry laughed and he said that each person gets a question ask then. We played they were all basic questions until Scarlett asked me " rhisey what's one thing you wanted when you were a kid" I knew the answer because every birthday it was the same. To have a mother who loved me. I couldn't say that. " to have a cat" and Scarlett didn't look convinced but Robert spoke " you're a cat person I should of guessed" I just laughed at him and said " I'm an animal person I love them all except snakes and spiders they can nicely buzz off" and they all laughed. Another round of questions and we were back at me Chris asked me " okay rhis the thing you're most scared off" again answer was too much to actually say. Oh yeh It's being abandoned and never having felt love but yeh let's  eat some ice cream. Yeh no. " erghhh spiders and snakes." The rest were easy and then the game was over I said good night and was heading to bed. Scarlett got up and I thought she was going to come say goodnight I was actually looking forward to it. I smiled at her and i think she knew why I was smiling but when we got to the top of the stairs she got a call. I looked at her phone and I saw the caller ID it said romain. I didn't know who that was but when she answered I saw little rose. The kid was cute. Very cute. She spoke on the phone " mommy, mommy I need to talk to you" with a big smile. Scarlett smiled at her and said " ofcourse sweetheart anything for you" and it was like I wasn't even there. I felt invisible rose started talking to Scarlett and I saw her face. I felt upset because it was just a reminder of who I was too her. A burden. I turned around and walked towards my room I heard a " rhisey wait I'm almost done" and I also heard rose say " mommy I'm not done yet" and continue with her story. I turned back around and Scarlett was walking into one of the guest rooms. That hurt. I climbed into bed and i was crying. I couldn't cry not over this. I just grabbed my blankie and sobbed into it. I was trying to fall asleep when I heard my door open. I was too tired to see who it was so I kept my eyes closed and I heard the person speak " oh my sweet girl" and she came and sat on the bed. I felt it dip me her hands on my face. I tried not to how I was awake. She just caressed my face and sighed she gave my forehead a kiss and got up and left. I felt a tear roll down my face. Why couldn't she want me. These little moments give me hope and then she proves me wrong. I can't keep doing this.  I'm not going to I'm a bitch. A cold heartless bitch. And that's what I had to keep reminding myself no matter how much I was hurting.

_______________________________

Rhislett's still a child at heart don't forget. Very wise and mature to any situation but this one.

I'm not sure how to keep making Scarlett the bad guy while also making her the good guy but for now it's working

I'm going to speed up there time in England knmybbecause I need them back with rose for the rest of the story to go the way I want.

Remember drink loads of water
Give you're eyes a break from the screen.
And also my messages are always open

I'm gonna go take a nap and then I'll write some more

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️