Chapter one hundred and thirty

Rhislett's POV

I excused myself from the table and went upstairs. I looked in her room but she wasn't there and I tried looking all over the rooms but I coudnt find her. But I heard sniffling  in the guest room next to Harry and roses rooms. She can't be. I walked in without knocking and I saw my mum holding her hand over her mouth sobbing. I ran over and put my hand over her. " mama?" Ans she looked up at me horrified. She wiped her tears and tried to stand but I didn't let her. I leant down and put my forehead on hers " momma what's wrong?" I said I felt the tears brimming my eyes. I did not liks seeing my mum in this state. " nothing baba come on" and I shook my head " somethings wrong" and she stood up then getting out of my grip. The look in her eyes changed " I'm fine Rhislett" and I just looked at her. She clearly wasn't fine. Why was she acting so defensive " mum" and she turned to me and I gulped I didn't like the look on her face. " let it go" she sneered and I physically moved back. What the fuck. " fine. I'll go Scarlett" I said getting up. I walked right past her but as I left I bumped shoulders with her. I didn't look back.

Scarlett's POV

Why did she have to come in. I didn't want her to see me upset. She can't see me upset. I'm her mother that's not how this works. I felt so bad being so cold. I shouldn't have spoon to her like that and yet that's what I did. I can't even do anything right for fuck sake. I left the room and followed her to her own. The fact she left the ways he did and she called me Scarlett. Her calling me that breaks me. I can't even explain it. I love my name but when she says it like that it makes me hate it. She was about to slam her door but I opened it before she could and she turned to me. " what" and I shook my head " no attitude missy" and she galred at me " oh give me a break Scarlett I don't know what you want from me anymore" and that stopped me: why did I do that. I sighed I really need to stop. " baby" and she scoffed " stop that! Don't say that when you make me feel like shit for caring" oh why do I hurt her like this. I saw the hurt on her face and I scolded myself. " I didn't mean to snap I shouldn't have baba I know you were only asking" and she pouted at me and I swear that little face. She could turn 30 and have her own family but that little pout will always make me melt. " why we're you crying?" And I sighed I knew she was as stubborn as me. " I- sweet girl when you said that no child deserves to feel not loved by the people who are supposed to love them. That well it- I did that to you" and her face softened.

Rhislett's POV

Omg I didn't even think of that. I swear I would never have said it if I'd known she'd take it like that " mum that wasn't about you" and she gave me a little smile " I know baba but I did that to you. I did that to my baby and I don't know how to fix it" and she let out tears. These were proper tears. Because of me. " mama you've done nothing but prove to me that you love me. Okay you've been shit at it before" and she let outa. Watery chuckle " but you're showing me that you love me. We're not perfect we'll actually I am" which she gave me a amused smile for i walked towards her and hugged her. She pulled
Me into her and rested her head atop of mine. " life's not fair. I know that man's you do too. I know do you could you'd change all the bad things that had happened to me. You'd snap them away in a blink of an eye but you can't and that's okay. You're my mum not a magician.  Stop baking yourself." And she smiled at me kissing the top of my head. " I didn't deserve you." And I gave a cheeky smile " none of you do" and she laughed " but you got me. And I won't go anywhere and I won't break. So just be my mum that's al I want" she just held me swaying side to side. She was taking her moment and I knew this is how people needed to process.

Scarlett's POV

God. That's the reason I have her. God gave me this child and I took her for granted. Yet every single time she still amazes to shock me and makes me question if she's actually mine. Well she's clearly mine she likes like a mini me. She's my baby. My blue eyes baby girl that's in my arms. She literally perfect. I speak to eveyone about there kids and they always say teenagers deserve themselves. They move back from there mothers and start to rebel but my blue eyes baby girl is my baby. She loves cuddles as much as she makes a fuss I know she loves the affection and maybe that's because of her childhood. Maybe if I'd raised he things between us would be different but I like this. And it's making me slightly guilty because she's been through so much bullshit but yet she's still my affection little cuddle bear. I know full well my other two will not be like this. They aren't like this. Rose isn't a cuddler anymore and Harry refuses unless he's in that mood. She's grown up and yet it doesn't feel like it and I don't know how I'm supposed to accept how many years I've lost with her.

But as I look down into those baby blue eyes I just know she's dependent on me. She's my little human and I'll be fanned if I let anything happen to her now. I know she's gonna have to deal with the world but what I can stop I will.

____________________________

Oh Scarlett

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️