Chapter one hundred and twelve

Rhislett's POV

I woke up with butterfly's. I was definitely excited and nervous for the day ahead. Mum was gonna leave in an hour and then uncle Robert was gonna come outside. We weren't filming today just getting scripts and we'll my ass being introduced. I'm scared that they may not want me to be in this movie. And then what do I do go home I'm terrified of getting a ass wooping.

I climbed out of bed and grabbed an outfit. I didn't actually know what I wanted to wear. I mean it's like meeting eveyone again except I know them all. I wanna seem more grown up not just a child. I have to be taken seriously but also don't yell at me because I'm a child.

I mean this was young yet I felt like I looked old enough to be on this movie

I mean this was young yet I felt like I looked old enough to be on this movie. I also didn't think about the fact that I'm gonna get treated like a baby while I'm on set. So there's that. Although I think they could be professional and maybe treat me like a co star. Uncle Robert was already chucking that idea in the bin. But hey maybe the other three.

I got downstairs and I noticed that no one was there. Usually you'd see me start to panic but for today it was perfect. There was a note on the microwave " sorry were not there sweet heart. I had to drop rose of at matka's house before work and Harry has gone to football. I'll be back soon don't worry. If there anything you need just phone any of us we've made sure our phones are on loud. Love you, mum x" and I smiled because yeh she was gonna see me soon. She didn't know how soon. I heard a honk outside and well I assume it's king Downey. Which if my mother was still here I would of killed him. I opened the door and went to the car " you know you'd make a crap spy!" And he laughed. " she's gone I checked" and I laughed " yeh yeh let's go" and he gave me a small smile " there gonna be so excited." And I started to fiddle with my rings " you think?" And he looked at me like I had three heads " okay so except me because I'm here and know. Those there love spending as much time as they can with you. And they've never turned down more time with you have they?" And I shook my head because that was true. " so you answer you're own question and don't even doubt you're acting because you're amazing. You got the job from youre talent." And I smiled knowing that was also true. I can't wait to see them. We drove to the set and uncle Robert pulled out badges for us to show. I didn't know we had them but here they were. I got out of the car and was careful to make sure no one saw me. We'd made it this far I couldn't risk it now. " and you called me a shit spy." And I glared at him. " there in the meeting kevin texted me. Now come on he's introducing you now" and I went wide eyed. So no time to just prepare we're going straight in okay. I mean I can do this. Okay maybe not now I'm going home. " yeh erm I'm going bye" and he turned me around and walked me to the door. He knocked and I heard kevin say " ahhh and they're here. So now for our newest member of the family. She's loved by you all. It's been a nightmare of a secret. Here she is" and Robert opened the door and we'll now there was no going back. I went into the room and I saw the realisation hit everyone's faces and wide smiles. And then clapping. I didn't Realise I was holding Robert's hand until that second. I tried to search the room for my people and well I found them looking at me with a lot of shock. " surprise?" I said and I saw Tears. Oh my god I've set my dad off. " bubs!" He said waking to me and picking me up. My feet left the ground and he held me tight. " I'm so proud" he whispered and I smiled to myself knowing that I'd made him proud of me. I liked that feeling of accomplishment. And then he put me down and Lizzie pulled me into a tighter hug. " I'm gonna get to see you everyday. You play my god daughter in this too" and I laughed because yeh my character was and with superpowers. And then Scarlett came into view. " you kept a secret from me?" She raised an eyebrow if it wasn't for the little smile I would of thought she was mad. " I'm proud of you. You really wanna do this?" And I nodded at her and she smiled " then I'll support you. Eeeek I get to be with my baby even at work now" she said pulling me into a hug and I couldn't help myself " oh god let me rethink this. Being around you three all the time" and I felt a smack on my arm and laughed. Lizzie didn't look impressed and Chris looked like a sad puppy. " I'm joking" I said walking to my dad and hugging him. Honestly protect this man at all costs thank you. I went and sat down while everyone else congratulated me on the role. The meeting went on and well we all got handed our scripts. I knew everyone's was different because they had our names on them. My lines were already highlighted and I couldn't help but smile because that saved me some time. I had a lot of scenes with my parents and god parents which was thank god I got on with them. At least they'd have that chemistry. My character was a badass and well the fact that I got to play such a amazing role was making me nervous. But I'm also reflecting on how I'm sat ina. Room with some very big names about to film one of the biggest movies with my parents.. like how? Who is that lucky?

________________________________

Hiiiii so that was a amazing reaction

I also made a one shot story so go request whatever it is you want to see 🙃

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️