Chapter ninety nine

Rhislett's POV

We decided to play basket ball because Scarlett wasn't letting us in the house. I knew it was a secret because she didn't want us to question Lizzie which made me want to do it more. But I heard a familiar voice while we were playing. " miss me?" And I turned and saw dad walking towards us. I ran to him and hugged him. I pulled back and said " what are the plans evans?" And Scarlett and Lizzie laughed behind him " I've been back 2 minutes what plans?" And Harrison gave him a hug while I continued " nope you can't hide it from me any of you I know you're hiding something just tell me" I whined and Scarlett came over took the ball from my hands " here we're gonna play a game you and me against each other first one to score a basket wins. You win I give you a hint I win you drop it and let this go." And I I smiled " so there is something?" And she rolled her eyes at me. I walked up to her and took the ball " you're on johansson" and Chris asked fork the side " okay what's with the last names?" And I laughed " makes it sound more serious".

Harrison was on my side for this cheering for me and the other two were on Scarlett's side. " come on frogger!" And I giggled at the look of concentration of Scarlett. She moved past me and I wasn't expecting her to be good. She moved past me with the ball and I thought I blocked her but the Damn height difference. She shot the ball over me and it went straight in. Lizzie and Chris cheered and Scarlett smiled wide " shit" I said and harrsion came over to me " worth a shot" and I glared at him for the stupid pun. " well played ms isla" Scarlett said and the sore loser in me wanted to storm off but I shook her hand and she pulled me into a hug. " it's a suprise baby that's all you're getting okay." And i nodded and smiled. At least it's not something bad. " but you're both gonna have to be ready in a hour." And I looked at her puzzled but lizzie spoke " dress comfy!" And I was confused as to what they were talking about. What do we need to dress comfy for. " and don't ask questions!" Chris said before they all walked away. I turned to Harry dumbfounded. " what do we know so far." And he smiled " they won't tell us. It's happening today. And it's a surprise. Oh and we have to dress comfy?" And I nodded " you got any clue?" And he shrugged " not one"

We went back inside and I saw them all talking next to the front door. I walked towards them careful to make sure they'd isn't hear me. " Harry is gonna love it and Rhislett will too." Lizzie said and now I was more confused. Scarlett turned around and looked straight at me from where I was hiding " do you have eyes in the back of you're head!" I said getting up and she laughed " all mothers do baby girl" and I rolled my eyes " I just wanna know momma" and Chris put his hand over her ears " no you're not doing that to get her to tell you. Lizzie is a blabbermouth but you calling Scarlett that makes her a bigger blabber mouth." And Scarlett looked like she was offended at first but she tilted her head in acceptance. I groaned and walked back in to the kitchen.

Scarlett POV

This child was not giving up. And we almost let slip what we were doing just then. " that child is too curious for her own good" Chris said with a slight laugh and I shook my head with a smile " she's definitely you're kid scar you're the same." And I couldn't deny that I hate not knowing something. I went upstairs after sending the other two to distract my twins. I had to get everything ready because this was last minute but I was gonna make sure it all went smoothly. Well as smooth as possible.

Rhislett's POV

" so how about we play a game" Chris said clapping his hand again. And I groaned. " what game?" Harry asked and Lizzie came and sat next to me making a funny face. I gave her a amused smile " yes Elizabeth?" And she smiled at me " my god daughter" and I laughed " that is who I was last time I checked." And Harrison asked again " what game?" And Chris answered " erm well I was thinking we could play basket ball outside?" And I furrowed my eyebrows " out of the house Christopher?" And he nodded  " well yes you're mother wouldn't appreciate us playing inside bubs." And I had agreed to to question so I got up and walked outside the others following behind me.

Chris's POV

Yes Rhislett outside so you're mother can devise her plan without you two seeing. Jesus my child is too invested. I'm helping with this because Scarlett is making a effort and this is actually going to make both twins happy. Like I know it will even though she's second guessing herself. I know she's worrying about them both liking but. She doesn't wanna overstep but I think it's gonna show them  both especially bubs that she cares. But all I Could come up with to distract them was basketball. "Okay so I wanna play" Lizzie said and I tossed the ball at her. Lizzie was rubbish and rhis he was actually good. Harrsion I knew could play. " dad can we stay at youre house tonight?" She asked me and I dropped the ball. " erm im staying here kiddo" and she looked more confused. Well I wasn't going home tonight so it wasn't a lie. But if she did stay with me Scarlett's plan was gonna be completely ruined so I have to say no. " why?" And I stuttered for an answer " erm b-because I am redecorating. Yes I'm redecorating" and she did not look convinced in the slightest but she let it go and carried on playing.

____________________________

What is scarly planning?

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break
And that my messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️