Chapter fifty- one

Rhislett's POV

We got out of the airport fine. We ended up dropping the boys off with Peter grandparents. It was the afternoon and we were all tired. While we were in the car I got a call from Robert " hey kiddo" he said. " hey what's up?" Because I didn't think he's be calling me right now. " turn on the radio right now" " why!" And then I heard Lizzie speak " just do it" and I spoke to Chris " dad turn the radio on please" and at the same time Robert was requesting a face time so I accepted. When the radio turned on I heard the radio man speak " so if you've been living under a rock these last couple of days then I'll tell you about this amazing new artist called Rhislett. Her debut single released only two days ago and is number one for the us charts!" My jaw dropped when he said that wtf! " she's the youngest debut artist we've had reach that goal! With her new single that is at 5 million streams it's driver's license." And then my song started playing. " what the fuck!" I said with my hand over my mouth. " you're on the freaking radio frogger!" He pulled me into a hug but I still was holding my hand over my mouth. Chris was smiling wide and Scarlett was too. " you're on the radio kid I'm so proud ! Dev and I are flying to New York tomorrow we're gonna shoot the music video with you this week because that's all anyone is asking for!" And I just looked like I was in shock " I gotta go kid because we're on set but we're proud of you see you soon" and he ended it because I wasn't gonna speak yet. What this can't be happening. " Rhislett are you listening?" I looked up and saw we were home and I just blinked " no sorry dad" and he smiled at me " it's okay bubs I was saying the magazine shoot is tomorrow and there going to be interviews aswell" and I nodded " look at our big start how do you want to celebrate bubs?" And I tilted my head and gave him a confused face " I don't want a fuss it's nothing big" and he frowned at me " it's big to us! Bubs it's a achievement you deserve a fuss" and I looked down. He really cares. " I want you to be there when we film the music video. That's how I wanna celebrate" and he just smiled " I wasn't going to miss it" and he looked at Scarlett she'd been quiet this whole time " yeh we'll be there rhisey" and I have a nod and Harry whispered to me " I know what you're doing frogger" and I looked from him to them. They were both focussed on the road. Then I looked back and Harry. " I know you do." And he whispered " why are you testing them." And I gave him a small smile " because then I know for sure. Let's just hope they pass" and he nodded and took my hand in his.

When we got home Chris went to get food for us to eat seeing as there was nothing at home. I was just laying on the couch with Harry. When I heard " Harry! Rhisey!" And then the little blonde kid that's my sister jumped on me. She knocked the wind right out of me. " nice to see you too rose" I said struggling to breathe. Harry took her off me and hugged her. " what are you doing back early munchkin" Harry asked and then Scarlett spoke " she wanted to come home so her dad dropped her off. Said she missed her siblings" and she smiled at us. " rhisey can we finally play dolls?" And I smiled and I was gonna say yes but With great timing as always my phone rang. I saw the caller ID was soph and I knew I had to answer " sorry rose I gotta take this kid. Haz?" He smiled and nodded " yeh I'm coming we can play when we're back rose." And I left the room. " hey soph what -" and she cut me off " Rhislett is Harry there too?" And I said he was and then she spoke " I'm so sorry for calling like this but I had to check in with you both." And I sighed " you spoke with Isaac and Peter didn't you" and she spoke " rhis you still haven't told you're mum about what's happened?" And I spoke " no and it's none of her business and before you say that it is it's not!" And Harry spoke " soph it's okay don't worry we're fine and we'll speak to you soon we're jet legged." And I smiled at him for that. " okay then but we're not done with this also Rhislett I'm so proud of you for doing what you love" and I spoke again " thank you soph and I'll speak to you later". Harrison was looking at something and I spoke " why did you wanna end it so fast?" And he started moving his eyes towards the door. And I gave him a confused face " use you're words you bafoon" and he whisper shouted " look at the door threw the mirror" and I did and I froze too. I turned and Scarlett walked in. How much did she hear. " why are you listening in our conversations Scarlett?" And her face dropped but it was quickly replaced with a mad one. " I just came up actually-" and then Chris walked in with a nervous look " foods downstairs kids go ahead I just need to talk to you're mother" I wasn't gonna second guess him because I knew we were gonna get yelled at for what I have no clue. So we both got up and left.

Scarlett's POV

" you better have a good excuse for that because I was just about to tell them off for making rose upset! You saw her just now she thinks they don't like her!" And Chris sighed " sit down Scarlett" and I was taken abit back by his tone. I sat down and he sat next to me on Rhislett's bed. He picked the frame up from her bedside table. It was the one I saw back in England of her and Harry together when they were kids. " rose is a child. Yes she's upset but she's a child and she'll get over it by the morning. We have the vogue shoot tomorrow and whatever you were going to say just then was gonna upset them both. We need to be a family tomorrow not the opposite. After tomorrow if you wanna have that conversation then go ahead but not tonight. Tomorrow is a big day and you just need to be there mother." And I listened to him. This is the second time Rhislett has upset rose. But I can't yell because I know she'll be just as stubborn as I am and probably not speak to me and honestly I don't wanna deal with that tomorrow. Like Chris said it's a big important day that's supposed to be happy. So I'll drop it. Honestly I can't be angry at her anyway I think that's why when I do tell her off it comes out so harsh because I either go all in or I won't have the heart to tell her off. " okay" and he smiled and put the frame back. " let's go eat". I didn't hear there whole conversation with Sophia but I did hear Harry say to her not to worry and that they were fine. Why would she think there not okay? Something was up there but I didn't know what. When we got downstairs my heart melted. All three of my kids were playing with those damn dolls. Rose was sat in between them both on the floor and they all had doll. " see there fine" Chris whispered. I'm glad I didn't scream. Because now at least there okay.

_______________________________

Ello it's you're fav dopey writer

Can I even call myself a writer idk but it's that or somat worse and I'm trying self love well not really but shush

I dunno if I'm dragging this but just soon. It's like a series of unfortunate events.

Remember to drink water
And to give you're eyes a break
And that my messages are always open x

Till the next chapter my loves❣️