Chapter nine

Rhislett's POV

We're currently waiting for soph to pick us up. Haz looks ally calmer but I don't like this. I don't want to be dramatic but this is a lot for a 14year old. Omggg I'm 15 soon just two months woah where has time gone. I wonder if they even know our birthdays? Our how much we weighed when we were born? Then I heard a honk and haz was there one minute and gone the next. Jesus that boy moves fast. I got in the car and soph grabbed my hand and rubbed it. She looked at me thru the rear view mirror and we locked eyes. She knows I don't trust words. They don't mean anything once there said there gone no actual meaning. Actions mean something actually being there and doing what someone said that means something. I'm a very physical person abit like a child sometimes honestly I love hugs and cuddling or even just a simple squeeze of hand for reassurance which is what soph was doing now so I squeezed back and gave a weak smile.
She started driving and before I knew it we were there  at the ice cream shop.
I got out of the car and again haz being sonic the hedgehog today was already at the door. He waited for me and we walked in together. I stayed abit back I still wasn't comfortable with this and I was angry but I can control myself unlike hulk next to me. Well most of the time.

Chris's POV

I was beginning to think they weren't coming, honestly I was scared about this but we needed them back. After the other day I was definitely not expecting that despite being told. Harrison was mad at us but rhis didn't speak she didn't even look at us! And the only time she did was when she was being pulled away. Scarlett had been quite ever since barely speaking I know that both of there reactions affected her too. And then the door opened to this little ice cream shop and I see the two people who hold my entire world in there little hands and don't even know it. Harrison looked a lot calmer and open today he even gave us half a smile. Rhis on the other hand was a step behind him and she has this blank look on her face they both sat down opposite us rhis decided her rings were very interesting because she was playing with them and staring like they were going to disappear.

Harrison's POV

I was hurt more then mad. I was thinking about it all night. I wanted to hear what they had to say. I mean maybe this is our chance at a family. I would finally get a dad to go to my games and kick around the ball with me. I mean with our other Forster dads it never worked out for other reasons but this is MY dad so maybe it will. And I'd get a mother to make me cookies which rhis did a lot I eat a lot so rhis usually cooks for me but now she wouldn't have too! I wanted a family and maybe this was it that's why they were back.

Scarlett's POV

Rhislett was playing with her ring it was very pretty actually it was gold with a black stone and little white ones around the black. I was abit hurt that she still hasn't looked at me but Harrison looked happier. Like he wanted to give us a chance. And then I spoken " do you too know what you want to order" and rhis nodded while not looking at me and Harrison smiled and said " yeh we usually get the same thing when we come here especially since someone has a complicated order" he said nudging his sister who just said " I'm fussy you know that" she still didn't look at us just at him and then back to her ring. Then Chris spoke " me and Harry will go order then if that's okay" I looked at both of them and yes Harrison was definitely his fathers son " yeh thank you" and then they were gone and it was me and my sweet girl who couldn't even look at me. She was tense I could tell so I thought I'd try to make her more comfortable with talking " Sophia told me you play instruments which ones do you play?" She looked at me then directly in my eyes She had that same look as yesterday and she said " I play piano and guitar and I'm okay at the drums but haz is more into them" she shrugged " you played really good yesterday I mean I don't know much about football but you definitely helped make them goals" "yeh thanks" she didn't even look at me that time. What was I saying wrong. " hey luv can you look at me" she did look at me slowly " you can ask me anything you know" and then she asked " why did u abandon us" well straight in aren't we Rhislett. I looked down for a second and she chuckled this really fake laugh and said " right thanks for the answer Scarlett" that hurt I don't know what I expected them to call me but her using my name hurt. I always  loved her calling me momma but things changed. " we thought it was best rhisey, we didn't want to but we were never around and I didn't want either of you growing up in the spotlight". I said in the my sincerest voice. She looked like she was thinking and then the boys came back.