Chapter eight

Scarlett's POV

I couldn't stop staring at them they were perfect. But I didn't know what to do a part of me still thinks we shouldn't be here but we are and it's too late to go back. Don't get me wrong I love them but I don't want them dealing with the public eye at all. Especially for teenagers I don't want my babies dealing with that bullshit. But I'm looking at those big blue and green eyes and yep they still have the same affect on me especially those blue ones. My sweet girl is looking at me right now but I can't make out what those eyes are telling me like I used to. I could tell what those green eyes were telling me as soon as Sophia told them we were really there real parents it was anger and hurt.

"No, no, NO that's why you asked me about how I felt about our biological parents isn't it! This isn't happening, you left us, you left US and we don't need you come one Rhislett" my heart heart when he said that. I knew Chris felt that because he didn't want them to think that we left them. But they did or at least Harry did. Rhislett wasn't saying anything which was much worse and then they left i felt Chris step back and put his hand in his hair he looked at me and said " what did we do? We should of never given them up they think we didn't want them!" " I know Chris but we knew this wasn't going to be easy okay they grew up without us we need to try and show them we're serious" I sighed then Sophia spoke " that went better then I thought honestly, they will want to talk to you soon I know those kids and Rhislett will want answers more then anything like I said Harry is the easy one to get on side rhis is more complicated" she then said goodbye and said she was going to go check on the twins she took both our numbers  and   Said she'd  be in contact with us.

Rhislett's POV

" Harrison look at me" his head snapped up when I used his real name. " I want to talk to them-" she was going to try and say something but I cut him off " don't bother saying anything let me speak and then we can go from there okay" he nodded " okay so I want answers haz I just want them to explain and then we can decide from there. I don't want to keep thinking I was the reason they left us okay I just need to know why I wasn't enough and I know you've always wanted to know why too. This is for both of us we need this." " why we weren't brought rhis don't blame yourself you may be younger but that has nothing to do with it they gave us both up and fine because you're right I want answers too". He said to me. Honestly that was a lot easier then I thought I rlly assumed I'd have to pull out the puppy dog eyes. " I told you something was going to happen I felt it in my gut and well here we are" I said to him kind of an I told you so because I can't help it. He laughed at me and rolled his eyes " yeh yeh you did say that to me" " Yano I'm glad my dance class was at 11 today and not 5 like usual other wise I would of had to miss and I rlly didn't want to do that. Also isn't it weird that those are our parents, I mean we've watched there movies before and everything and those are the people who we came from" I said out loud I was just saying all of my thoughts while spiralling into a dark hole.

Then I heard a knock so I shook my head before Harry could say abit thing and I assumed it was soph which I was right about " hey you too can I come in" I heard her say so I went and opened it. " come in hulk has turned back into puny banner" I laughed and haz even giggled we all sat down on my single bed and didn't say anything until soph spoke " I'm so sorry you too for keeping that from you. I found out last week and I only met with them today. If it means anything they really do care for you both and they were shocked when they found out that the people they thought adopted you never did. They didn't know" she looked at both of us when she said that last part. I spoke then " we want to talk to them soph just for answers and then we can go from there" she said she could do that and she texted Chris he said tomorrow at 2 they're love to have a proper talk with us. Haz then said he was going to shower which made me realise I was still in my kit so when he walked out I got up and changed soph spoke again " how are you really feeling kiddo and don't lie to me" I sighed and answered honestly " I feel more upset with Scarlett then Chris it's weird I don't know the full story but I can't help it, it feels like she betrayed me. I dont trust them both and I want answers as to why they left us. I don't know what will happen after that because it's all depending on Harry" normally I would of kept that to myself but I knew I just had to say it. " hear them out and go from there you're the most mature teenager I've met just do what you feel is right" she said to me and then she got a call from the office saying she had to get back. " text me if you need me but I've left cash in Harry's back pack order yourselves food as a treat for todays game i will see you tomorrow I'll pick u both up at half 1 okay?" " okay that's fine and you didn't need to with the money soph seriously" " don't start that again please rhis I love you bye " " love you too" and she left I sat on my bed thinking about it all. This was going to be a rollercoaster but hey I always loved a thrill. Bring on tomorrow.

_______________________________

It's midnight right now and we'll almost 1am so I'm off to sleep
This story is turning into my escape from my shit reality so that's why I'm writing so much I guess
Anyway enough about me I hope you guys are having a good day and are enjoying this story

Make sure to drink loads of water and give you're eyes a break from the screens
Just close them and picture you're happy place we all have one
My messages are always open if you need a friend

Until the next chapter my loves❣️