Chapter thirty-eight

Rhislett's POV

I woke up too little whispers. I shouldn't of ignored them because I felt two people jumping on my bed. " wakey wakey sissy" I groaned. " frogger come on get up" and then they both flopped down next to me. Rose cuddles up to me and Harry was just laying there. " why are you waking me up?" I mumbled into roses hair. " sissy it's 11am mommy told us to get you up. Or you'd sleep thru the whole day." She giggled. I just hummed and shut my eyes. I heard the noise a iPhone makes when it's taking a photo and the three of us raised our heads. Scarlett was stood there at the end of my bed " what I couldn't help it, all my babies together and I wanted a photo sue me". And I mumbled " for waking me up yeh I will" and she laughed. I felt my bed dip and she spoke again " you're dad is going to pick you both up tonight. Is there anything you wanna do today?" And then Harry spoke " can we go swimming it's very warm today and we haven't gotten to do that yet." And then I felt rose start to move " yeh I want to go swimming" I turned and looked at Harry. I don't usually have an issue with wearing bathing suits because everyone I know knows why I have them scars. But Scarlett doesn't. And I don't want her too. But when I said no rose gave me this look of sadness and then Scarlett gave me this look of ' don't hurt the child' oh fuck. I agreed because what else can I do.
They left my room. And I put my bathing suit on. My legs had marks on them just a few small scars and then a big long one that was faint. They're are  all faint. But up close you could see every single one of them. And they weren't Just's small they were very long especially the ones on my back.

They were all waiting outside for me and I had put a t-shirt on over myself. When I got outside I saw Harry with rose in the pool while Scarlett was sat in shorts and a tank top on the side. " rhisey come on get in I wanna play" rose squealed. Harry got out and came up to me. I didn't really notice because I was just overthinking how I take off my shirt. " frogger you don't have to do this okay? I'll make a excuse" I could see Scarlett staring at us from behind. I nodded at him and turned around " where is sissy going mommy?" Rose said with a frown. I heard it but when I got in I just ran into my room. I wasn't ready for the questions. I don't owe anyone any explanation as shit as that sounds.

Scarlett's POV

I saw the frown on roses face and that upset me. Why did Rhislett get her hopes up if she wasn't going to come swim. I saw Harry walking back towards us and I spoke " where has you're sister gone?" I was disappointed and angry but a little worried. " she just didn't feel well so I said to her to go upstairs and lay down" one thing I can say. That boy can't lie. Not to me anyway. I can tell when he's lying and he was doing it right now. He's probably covering for Rhislett because she's decided to let her little sister down and that calling Isaac would be important. I got up to go see her and tell her treating rose like that wasn't okay but Harry stepped in front of me with a look I hadn't seen before. " if you're going to yell at her I'm politely asking you to stay here and leave it" he said with a serious face. " Harrison James you have one chance to tell me the truth and I'll drop it" and he looked conflicted. Like he was going to say but he stopped himself. " in the nicest way possible, it's nothing to do with you Scarlett. You don't understand." He called me Scarlett. He hasn't done that since England. I sat back down and looked at him with disbelief. He didn't look at me and spoke " she's not the little girl you knew right now. She is deep down but right now she's not rhisey or frogger or even rhis. She's Rhislett. And Rhislett just needs to be alone for a little bit." I nodded and looked back at rose. She looked so upset. I couldn't shake it. But I was going to have to leave this for now. Something was off about all of this. But Rhislett is old enough now to know right from wrong all rose can see is that her sister doesn't want to play with her. And I'll protect my child at all costs if it keeps her innocence.

Rhislett's POV

I put some sweatpants on and I got my vape out. I was going too but I couldn't. So I did what I had too. I got my phone out and rang the only person I thought I could right now. " hey can you come pick me up please..". " yeh that's perfect just call me when you're outside thanks". I looked at my phone and I sighed.

Chris and Lizzie pulled up outside the house. I ran outside to hug them both. " hey bubs I missed you." And I held him tight. Chris kept me safe and I knew a hug from him would make me feel better. Scarlett came out and spoke " what are you both doing here I thought you were coming by later to get the twins?" Scarlett spoke and I just held onto Chris " yeh but-" I looked up at him and shook my head. I didn't want him to tell her I'd called him to come get us early. " I missed them so much and I thought you wouldn't mind the extra time " and she sighed " I don't but tell me first" and then I let go of Him and he smiled at me. Lizzie put her hand on my lower  back and just pulled me into a side hug. Then I heard a " uncle Chris! Aunt Lizzie!" And rose came out and ran into Chris's arms. That was really cute. And the she went to hug Lizzie. Harry was hugging Chris and then followed roses actions. " hey bubs go pack you're stuff okay?" I nodded and went inside. Scarlett was looking at me but when we made eye contact she turned away. I knew she was angry I could feel it. But she wasn't saying it and that was making this worse.

I went upstairs and I knew what I had to do. Like fate Lizzie had walked in and shut the door. I turned around and she saw what was in my hand. Before she spoke I went over too her and took her hand in mine. I hesitated but I put it into her hand. I had tears going down my face " I couldn't do it." I looked at her in the eyes " I didn't wanna disappoint you Lizzie. I promise I didn't do it. I was just about to give it to you and you walked in. I don't want you to be mad at me please. Im sorry don't turn you're back on me ." And I just hid my face into her chest when I said that last bit. I just kept saying im sorry but she just held me and shushed me until I was quite. " you're okay little one. I know you didn't okay I believe you I always will. And no matter what happens I will never turn my back on you Rhislett. You're my priority and Im here for you. Nothing can change that" and I cried. I eventually stopped and we packed my things into a duffle bag. I put my glasses on so my eyes were covered. I went downstairs and chris and Harry were waiting for us. " hey bubs I'll take you're bag to the car while you say bye" and I just shrugged because I didn't need to say goodbye. Not like I was going to war. But as I was trying to leave behind him I felt someone hug my legs " sissy where are you going? I'm here silly. We can say bye" and I looked down at her. So much innocence. I hope she never feels an ounce of pain. I looked up to see Scarlett glaring at me. I knew why and I just bent down and hugged rose " I'll see you later rose" and I got up and nodded at Scarlett with a tight smile. Lizzie was watching this whole thing with a raised eyebrow at Scarlett. I turned to leave and When I got outside I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around with a bit of hope but it wasn't who I held hope for. No that person was inside right now hugging there child. Lizzie looked at where I was looking at me gave me a tight smile " it's okay little one just don't give up on that chance please" I just nodded at her and went to the car. I gulped down and had the urge to cry. At what? I don't know but it's been a long day.

Third person POV

What She didn't know was that the lady who is her mother loved her just as much as the others but all she kept showing her was the opposite. But time is all they needed. Both women were not communicating that's all they needed to do. But when has life been that simple. That we do the most obvious thing so that a solution can be fixed. If that was the case the world wouldn't be the shit hole it is.

______________________________

I wanna get into the exciting stuff the drama but it takes time but tbh I'm gonna push it along a little.

The wedding is getting pushed up.

To the end of next week. Next week in this timeline when there in LA. Adrian and Ryan's wedding.

But we still have this weekend and then the week of LA first😏😂

Remember to drink water
Give you're eyes a break
And my messages are always open x

Till the next chapter my loves❣️