Chapter one hundred and thirty four

Scarlett's POV

When Lizzie left it was me left to distract the two dumbasses. I know one is my son but he's a mini Chris the traitor. That makes me laugh because it takes me back to when he was a baby and wanted Chris all the time. I'd always call him a little traitor. And everyone my baby boy would smile back at me and I knew he was going to be a pain in my ass.

Now he's sat on the sofa with his father. " where's the girls?" Chris asked and I smiled " having a girly chat." Now Chris would assume it was about periods or something but Harry looked suspicious. But he never said anything which thank god. Chris got a phone call from Scott who needed help putting his bed together he'd just moved local so Chris and Harry headed out to help him. I knew that I didn't wanna interrupt there thing upstairs so I ordered some food because they were both gonna be hungry seeing as neither one of them had eaten. I started to clean so that I could take my mind of that face my baby was probably crying upstairs. It wasn't really working well as you can tell because as soon as the food got delivered I ran upstairs. And then I saw my little girl and she ran into my arms. I loved holding my baby but when I looked over at Lizzie I could tell she wasn't okay. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack actually. But she seemed to calm herself down.

" I brought food" I said and they both smiled. We ate sat on the floor because it was a Chinese and Rhisey's bed would get messy. I mean I would of loved to eat downstairs but rhisey didn't wanna leave. " where's dad?" My little girl asked and I smiled " Scott needs help with furniture stuff" and she nodded stuffing her face with a spring roll. Honestly she's her fathers daughter when it came to food. Just shoveling it down. " Rhislett" Lizzie said and she stated to eat slowly. I'm glad the kid was gonna got hiccups. She yawned which made me notice how she needed sleep. " go take a nap and we'll be downstairs" I said and she actually agreed. How tired was she? Because that kid would never.

Rhislett's POV

I was exhausted and that seems to be a on going occurrence because I'm always tired when I've cried. Actually that sounds normal. Also I knew Lizzie and mum needed to talk. Now I wasn't daft that I was gonna pretend I didn't know. I've dropped this shit on them both and well they'll find it easier talking to each other. Rather then me because I can't do another break down. So they both kissed my forehead and told me they loved me. I knew I was ace so I didn't have an issue being alone so I actually was fine when they left the room. I was going to be okay time heals. So I closed my eyes and drifted to slee knowing that I was tonight's topic of conversation.

Scarlett's POV

I left yeh room and I saw Lizzie instantly let out a breath. I put my hand over her and held her close while we walked. We went into the kitchen and I poured us both a drink we were gonna need it. Lizzie spoke first " how did we not know" and I took a large sip " because we couldn't have. Realistically we couldn't have. I've gone over all of this so many times in my head and it never gets easier knowing some sick monster hurt my baby while I was living my life somewhere else" I let out and I hadn't said any of these thought out loud but Lizzie hummed in agreement " how do we make this better for her scar?" And I sighed because honestly I wish I knew that answer. " I don't honestly know. I wanted she'd to did therapy but she doesn't want too I know it. When I brought it up her shoulders squared up and her eyes hardened. I think us both being there for her is enough right now" and Lizzie nodded I knew she was still processing. " I've thought of so many different scenarios since I've found out. If I hadn't given them up it would of never happened. It was my biggest regret before and now it's the worst mistake of my life" I admitted to my best fiends and she frowned " don't do that. Like you said we can't change anything now. That monster hurt her and we have to be there for her." And I nodded I knew she was right " Is do anything to change that" I whispered because it was this if I could I'd sacrifice anything and change what happened in a heart beat. I'd changed that part of it kit giving them up because then they wouldn't have Isaac and Peter and there England family. Not everything that came out of giving them up was bad. " I can't get my head around it scar" and I nodded because I understood exactly what she was talking about. " I know I can't say it'll get easier because it's not but our girl needs us and we gotta be there for her." Lizzie was sweet but she looked kissed right now. " I'd kill him" and I agreed so much with her. He didn't deserve life not after gets he did. The fact he's in prison isn't enough. " I wanna do something for her" Lizzie said cooling down she looked more worried then angry now. And I knew what we should do because we'll I'd thought of it already " how about a girls day tomorrow just the three of us" I said and she smiled and nodded " that's exactly it" and I smiled. We spoke about what we were planning for our girl tomorrow and then Robbie called to say he was outside for liz. I let her go I knew some time with Robbie would cheer her up. After she left I cleaned. I spoke to rose and she was much happier she loved the gassy she was missing school. And it was early but I was now tired I texted Chris to let him know and I went to very refay for bed. Now if been trying to give my girl privacy but I wanted cuddles so I went to Rhislett's room and laid down with her. I fell asleep holding my little girl my way of keeping her safe.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open
Don't forget to give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️