Chapter one hundred and twenty

Rhislett's POV

I heard dad yell " I've got the food Scarlett let them go" and I laughed hard at that because she was scowling. " you're my child stop laughing!" She said and I laughed harder but Harry joined me " were his too" he said and she pouted at him. Harry got up and ran out before Scarlett could stop him but I on the other hand wasn't as lucky. She grabbed on to me and pulled some back into her warm embrace. " mother" I whined and she smiled to herself " shouldn't be so slow" and I sighed " you can sleep in my bed if you get up" and I thought I'd seen her move fast but well she scar me bled out of bed and smiled. " come on sweetheart" she said and I groaned was I this irritating. Because I know who to blame. " mama!" I said while walking behind her and she turned around and pulled me into a hug " what's wrong?" She looking me over mad I smiled " I love you" and she let out a breath " don't scare me like that" and I laughed " I love you too rhisey" she said kissing my forehead. I felt so much lighter and happier now that there wasn't secrets. Well there were but none that were so pressing that she needed to know.

" so what's this surprise?" I asked and dad smiled " it's in the back garden" and I looked questioning maybe it was a zoo. Mum was the first one out the back door and she stopped dead in her tracks which confused me.

 Mum was the first one out the back door and she stopped dead in her tracks which confused me

I walked outside and saw inflatable assault courses

I walked outside and saw inflatable assault courses. I turned to look at my dad who looked like a kid in a candy shop. " what?! I thought it'd be fun and there is someone else" he said and I looked down the garden too see Lizzie laying on a hammock. Oh god I have a plan. I didn't say anything I just went around her and stood behind her. I looked up and mum gave me a disapproving look but no one spoke so I knew they wanted me to do it. " LIZZIE" I yelled and she screamed and fell onto the floor. " what the fuck!" And I fell to the floor laughing. No way. This was the best thing I'd seen. Harry was also dying further away and I swear mum even laughed. I felt someone start to tickle me and I screeched " you wanna play dirty I can play dirty" Lizzie said and I tried to move away from her. I can't breathe " stop it!" I screamed and she laughed I can not believe she was being that evil. " okay okay" dad said getting Lizzie to stop and she did I gasped for breath and let out a breathy laugh. " hi Lizzie" I said looking over at her and she giggled " hi little one". I saw mum come over and she helped me up. " so Chris you big child what else did you plan?" Mum asked and he smirked " we're having a picnic later. A proper little family day" and I smiled after the day I've had that's what I needed. Time spent with people who love me having fun. I went around and Harrison smiled I knew what he was thinking. " on 3" and I nodded I quickly said " 3" and started to run I had a head start and I ran staring threw the assault course. Harry wasn't far behind me so I pushed him to the side and he tumbled into the side of the bouncy castle. I ran straight up the stairs and jumped down into the seclude part. He was gaining on me but I managed to jump over mad slide down. I hit the button and yelled " GET IN" and I turned to see a out of breath Harry smiling at me. " okay I'll give you that" he said and I laughed I definitely cheated but he didn't do anything. I saw the adults all looking at us and I smirked " anyone think they can beat me?" And I knew that's how to get them to play. All three of them nodded. " come on rhisey" mum said and I followed her to the start. I was gonna play fucking dirty. Dad counted down " 3,2,1,GO" and I ran straight in mum was next to me so I tried to trip her but she doger me. I climbed up and she pulled me down. I hugged and quickly got up and grabbed her leg before she could go down. We both ran threw the holes and I managed to get over before her and I ran for the button. " hahahaha I win" I said in a sing song. She laughed " how are you not out of breath" and I smiled " shows how fit you guys are". I went against dad and what I thought would be the nicest game was the worst. He pulled me back and I went down. " Christopher!" I yelled jong up and pushing him like I did Harry. He was kcubbigged so when he went to the side it pulled us both down. I got up and ran as fast as I could and I barely managed to win that game. " you all okay dirty." I said and Lizzie smiled. I was in for a treat with Olsen. Mum counted down and before I even got to the second part Lizzie pulled me down. " no you don't!" She yelled and I struggled to get up. When I did I tackled her and took her down. We both were on the floor and I tried to get up but she was not having it. " Lizzie!" I said and she laughed while I struggled to get up. When I did she pushed me into the wall and i along went out the thing. I got up and ran after her but she was too ahead she got to the button first and I laughed " I knew you'd make me fall!" I said and she turned wide eyed " you rugby tackled me!" And I laughed that was actually a great take down from me. I was proud of myself.

_____________________________

Heyyyy

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️