Chapter seventeen

Scarlett's POV

When Harry showed us Rhislett and her friends TikTok's I couldn't help but be upset. I really missed a lot in her life. There was one tiktok of her, Isaac and Peter when they were kids and them re making the photo now. That really hit me. But then there were very funny videos in there that made me laugh. And then Harry mentioned her singing and I saw her little face. Harry looked scared but I found it adorable. That little pout will always melt my heart. I couldn't help myself when I wanted to take her upstairs to sleep. She said goodnight to Lizzie and Robert and the boys. Once I had said good night to her I went to face time rose. She spoke to me for an hour. Rose is definitely a daddy's girl. Always has been always will be. I struggle to even get cuddles from her now. She wants to meet the twins properly but that'll have to be when we're back in the states. Because while I'm here I'm working and the twins are old enough that I don't have to be with them every second of everyday even tho I want nothing more.

Rhislett's POV

I don't have school now. I'm finished for the summer. The rest of the kids aren't. Harry is but he still needs to go back for one or two classes to make sure he's on top of his education. So I was looking forward to sleeping in seeing as there was no school. That dream was shattered when I felt someone shaking me slightly. I groaned because why. I knew who it was because only one person tries to get me up at this ungodly hour. " Scarlett I don't have school go awayyyy" and she then laughed because Somehow she finds this funny every time. " rhisey I have been talking to you for the past 5 minutes have you not heard a word" and no I hadn't so I turned around without opening my eyes " honestly Scarlett the only reason I knew it was you here is because Harrison knows I'd kill him in his sleep if he tried". " well I said that you were coming with me to set today you're father is going to meet us there, and before you complain the whole cast is there today" I woke up when she said that but I didn't want to get up " if you want me out of this bed you'll have to drag me" I then turned around and closed my eyes " if that's how you want it sweet girl" and she pulled my duvet off and I shot up before she could try " I'm up, I'm up I'll be ready in 10 minutes" and she smirked and walked out. Why doesn't Harrison get this kind of wake up. Does she just enjoy my misery.

( I rlly wanted to do this outfit because it's my style and I wanted you guys to see what she was wearing)

I got downstairs and Harrison tossed a apple at me before Scarlett could say anything about me having to eat breakfast. She was on the phone but she was blocking the sink so I had to go behind her to get there. I saw a little girl on the phone and I assumed this was her daughter rose who I think saw me because she said " mommy who is that? She looks like Harry wait mommy is that rhisey". Even the child is going to call me that great. Uff the only person that calls me that regularly is Scarlett. And that's bad enough. I'm pretty sure by what she said she's already spoken to haz before so why hasn't Scarlett introduced me? Of course I'm the daughter she didn't want. I felt upset at that. But the truth is the truth I couldn't hide it.
I heard Scarlett say " yes baby it is but she's busy and I'm sure you're dad would want his rose time. I'll talk to you later I love you baby girl" I love you too mommy" and they both kissed there cameras. Ffs I don't like being jealous. Especially of a 6 year olds relationship with her mother. Who's my mother too tho but difference was I'm the one she didn't want. I didn't look at Scarlett because she clearly thinks I'm not good enough to talk to her princess so when I heard her say " rhisey wait-" I was already half way out of the kitchen and on the verge of tears. I wasn't going to turn around. I don't need her pity. So I said " I'm going to go face time Isaac" I tried so hard not to let my voice crack and I sprinted up the stairs. I heard someone come after me and was I hell about to cry in front of her so I ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I heard my actual bedroom door shut and then a soft knock from the bathroom door " frogger it's me open up I know you're upset you can't hide that from me" of course my literal other half knew I was upset. I opened the door and sat back down on the bathroom floor he sighed and came in and locked the door again. He sat down against the door and saw my face. " you wanna talk or just sit" and I  didn't even look at him because he wouldn't understand. She wanted him. She loves him. Just not me.