Chapter one hundred and twenty eight

Rhislett's POV

I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a big yellow bus. I touched my face and I had completely forgot for a second what I'd done to my face. All of yesterday was slowly coming back to me and that explains why I can't actually move my body. I'm trapped inbwetween my mother and god mother. Alot of people would kill to be this close to either of them let alone both of themz and I got to have cuddles because I was there child. There very injured child. That was actually very helpless. " morning sweetheart" mum said and I smiled " morning" I still hadn't opened my eyes properly. Lizzie had moved off me but wasn't speaking. " mum how's my face" I said and I didn't hear a response great so that's an answer " it's gonna get better darling" she said and I groaned " any pain?" Lizzie said but it wa sniffled I opened my eyes to see what the hell she was doing. I saw her face in the pillow and she still hasn't moved. " yes actually" now I'm not one to admit these things but I was drying here and I needed some help. Mum lived out of bed and grabbed something from my vanity. It was my pain meds and a fresh water bottle. She hasn't even left the room when did she get this. " here have these I brought them in last night" and I nodded I really wanted to go back to sleep but I didn't know if I was gonna be aloud. I looked over at the clock and I almost spat my water out. " you guys are late for work" I said and mum looked at me shocked. " did you think we'd leave you here alone?" And I nodded because yes that's exactly how I saw my day. I was just gonna lay done and sleep. " well we're not. We called ina nd told them we'd be staying here with you for a few days." And I looked at them " you can do that?" And they both nodded happily " yes we can. You're dad wasn't so lucky he was needed in if we were gonna stay and he thought it'd be better for you to have us both then him not knowing what to do" and I frowned I didn't want him to think I didn't need him. " he's gonna be back later don't worry monkey" mum said pulling me into her side. " can we lay down" I said and she nodded Lizzie still hadn't moved from her place. Although she did hun in agreement so I knew she was awake. " Yano you guys could of gone I'd have been fine" and mum shook her head " nope you're hurt and We love and care about you. It's our job to look after you and it's you're job to let us" and I sighed " okay fine because you guys won't leave me alone." And she smiled. I closed my eyes and I drifted back to sleep. But this time when I awake I was alone in the bed but I could hear them. " it's cold" I whined and then I heard a laugh " then warm up" I opened my eyes to see Lizzie smiling she was stood with a laundry basket. Mum was putting clothes into my draws. Now usually we had to clean our own rooms and mine is some what a mess but this wa clean " you did not clean" I said ans mum smiled proudly " we did actually and it looks so much better in here like this." And I smiled to myself I hated cleaning my room must've I should get hurt more often she'll do it for me regularly.

" I gotta change you're tape" mum said walking towards me. Now doctor robbins and given us medical tape for my nose and I knew it was gonna help me heal but it was damn ugly. I let Lizzie peel of the old tape and i wives at the spin I was feeling already. Maybe I won't make the is a regular thing. I don't think I will. " can I  touch it?" Immune asked and all I could do was nod the more movements the more it hurt  mum placed she placed her hand  softly on my chin to make sure she could see it all better na st hen she broke of tape and started to tape my nose up again. " it's like having a cast except you don't get to sign yours and it's on youre face." Of course  that's what Lizzie  focused on. I got up out of bed so mum had a better angle of doing my nose. I didn't mind them both being here to take care of me but i what's a few minutes alone. I was actually bursting for the loo so I got out of bed and went. I just stood they're trying to calm my racing brain. I looked at my face closely and well it was a lot darker of a bunch of bruises littered my skin. My lip has just started to scab. Under my eyes were slightly bruised. now I had to just hope it was gonna  go away before I started to film again. Can't show up looking so ruff. I couldn't wan my age because this was new tape so I jus got out of the bathroom and I saw that they were both sat watching handy Manny. Now rose loves this show and mum Will always say that  it's been put on for rose but we all knew it was mum who actually wanted to watch it. She just never wanted to admit tubby she never left yeh room when it was playing. I laid back down In my bed feeling a lot better. I wasn't gonna at gag many episodes I just wasn't to watch her it so I could sleep while they were both distracted. I looked at them and that's exactly how they were. So mesmerised by a cartoon.

____________________________

This chapter was pure waffle

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️