Chapter seventy-nine

Rhislett's POV

First thing I thought of when waking up was I really wanted to go back To sleep. But as I shifted I heard a grunt and I felt hands Tighten around me. I panicked for a minutes last nights movie coming back into my head until I remembered where I ended up last night. Mum. She didn't wake me last night  I think? Maybe she had and I didn't remember? I was comfy so I snuggled back into her and fell back to sleep.I felt something ticklish well it was someone playing with my hair. Which actually I knew who that was. I groaned and I heard a little laugh. I couldn't open my eyes but I felt her kiss my forehead. " good morning baby" and I said " good morning" and I could help but ask " did you wake me last night I can't remember?" And she spoke " no I saw you sleeping when I came out of the shower so I went to sleep with you rhisey." And I nodded against her. " you wanna stay in my bed while I go down and see if they need any help with breakfast" and I nodded. She's normally never leaves my side unless she's dragged away so why is she going now. Well I guess those promises are wearing off now.

She got out of bed and I spread out in her bed. My bed was slightly bigger not that I'd notice because this bed was big too but mums bed was more comfy too me. I just laid there trying to fall back to sleep. Which I eventually achieved.

Scarlett's POV

I knew that the boys had gone down and I still had to talk to them. I didn't wanna get up but this may be my only time to talk to them without rhisey. So I had to get up and go down. Chris was working out and so was Lizzie the boys were all sat in the living room. When I walked in I sat right next to Harry and crossed my legs " we need to talk about yesterday" and Harrison tried getting up to what I assume was running a way but I grabbed his arm and sat him back down. " nope I want answers what did you mean by usually" and he sighed " Isaac can answer" he said ans I looked at Isaac "
Peter can answer " and Peter just glared at them both " big babies. When things have gotten erm hard for her in the past she either blows her lid or she's this scary calm. But always after a couple of days she'll have a little breakdown where this emotion. Just takes over and she leaves. She just goes and well her happy place is a park or lakes. She likes nature and seeing animals so it calms her down" ans I had so many questions the main one being what causes these breakdowns. " how many times has this happened?" And later turned to Isaac " you can answer buddy boy" and he groaned " more then we can keep track off. She's not the best with talking about emotions Scarlett I think you know that but since her whole life has a changed and well you not being there I don't know what's gonna happen because this is uncharted territory." And I frowned at the reminder of what a crap mother I was to her. " sorry I didn't mean to hurt you're feelings" and I shook my head. " no you're right I did just that. I don't know how to fix it" I said putting my head in my hands. I messed up and now I'm living with my consequences. I've got no one to blame but me. " mum you're a good mum to Me and rose but Rhislett's different. I can't explain it to you because you gotta do that on you're own so you can fix it. If we gave you all the answers then you wouldn't have earned her trust back. She's not even sure what she's feeling herself right now it's all a lot for her." And I nodded all I what is to go back upstairs and lock my door. Just crawl into bed and hold my baby for the rest of time. Lock everything else out and just stay with her. But unfortunately that's not how life works maybe I could get that for like a day. Life has to be so damn hard.

I heard footsteps coming down so I knew it wa any little girl because Chris had monster steps that could be heard from a mile away and also him and Lizzie were in the gym outside so that only left my child. I remember when she took her first steps they were the best thing and also the scariest moment of my life. I was so proud of her for taking her first steps but terrified that she was growing up and also that she may get hurt. I baby proofed everything she was very early with walking. She hit most of her milestones way before she was supposed too. I couldn't help but feel proud whenever we took them to doctor appointments. Harry was on target he was a never late he hit them targets when he was supposed to but my little over achiever liked to be first. Rose also hit her milestones on time which made me realise that it was just my rhisey who was gonna be ahead of her time. Her first words were mama. I remember that day because it's one of my comfort memories. I was just playing with her and she gurgled and I smiled at her and wiped her drool. And when I got up she said it. She said mama and I turned and I told her to say it again as if she's could understand me but she did. She said it again. My baby was a genius and I knew that she'd always have her brain. That's another thing I regret I mean I love that she went to a public school but just thinking about both there education I would of loved to get them into the best private school. Then their talents could of been properly explored.
But I wasn't even there for there first day of school so I can't have any say where they went. My biggest regret and it affects me everyday.

Rhislett walked into the room with a big hood on which I was pretty sure was Chris's. Well it was mine but I stole it from Chris. Which now it seems my child has stole from me. It's fine I'll just take more of his clothes. Not like he can't afford new ones. " hey scout how are you feeling?" Peter asked and I smiled at the nickname. I didn't know why he called her that but he explained that it's a nickname he gave her after she names every animal she saw for a week straight scout. She saw it on the tv and apparently fell in love with the name. He only calls her scout when he's being extra gentle with her I've noticed. Which that's shown me I need to keep an extra eye on her. We're going back to New York in 2 days and we'll tomorrow is the boys last full day. Chris and I had already decided to take them to the becks to play volleyball. Rhislett had something up with her and the beach but I thought volleyball would be safe. We can have a little day at the beach. I can relax for the day before I go back home and have to work. I was not looking forward to going back to work. I already knew the questions were gonna be about my twins. Well bring it on.

_______________________________

Hi it's me and I thought that I wanted a chapter more form Scarlett's pov so I did that. I feel like I'd don't do much from her so yes.

I do wanna do other character POVs but it's a Rhislett story so it's easy to write from her POV.

Anywayyyyy

Remember to drink water

And that my messages are always open

And don't forget to give you're eyes a break!

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️