Chapter four

Sophie's POV

I was going to see the twins today It's 8am so i knew rhis was asleep. As much as I would love to wake her up she's a grouch and I don't want to wake the beast. Haz has always woke early so I will stop by and see him have breakfast and then get some work done until I have to see rhis later. I opened my emails to reply most were just from schools the odd court hearing same old. And then I saw it. The email from a lawyer. I was shocked. Especially knowing the twins parents were never told they were put into the system. I emailed back and said that I'd be able to meet with them to talk about the twins when they were free. I got a reply very fast saying that there parents would be in England next week and staying for a little while for work. That was perfect. Now I don't know how the kids will feel. I know they always wanted parents. Harry always wanted a dad to play sports with and turn up to his games. And rhis always wanted a mom to tell her she's safe and braid her hair go shopping with. They just wanted someone to love them. Maybe they will get that now. Sounds like they could.

I got up and left my office to go see Harry. I got us breakfast on the way because that boy can eat.

Harrison's POV

I was just coming back from my run when a car slowed down next to me I looked up and saw soph laughing at me " you look like a tomato" she laughed. " ha ha very funny you try running around for half an hour straight" I then ran back to the home and she parked up just before I got there. We both got inside when I saw the maccies bag and I knew she got us breakfast. " soph you didn't have to get me McDonald's Yano " " you have a big game coming up so yes I did" she replied. " how have you been how's the kicking of balls going" she asked. I shrugged " nothing new just working hard for that game next Friday I'm gonna be up front and ready for that" " glad to hear I'm assuming rhis is still dead to the world upstairs" she laughed. I knew she wasn't wrong but I was always protective of her but there was no hiding how lazy my sister was " yes she's passed out upstairs I think, I think she had another nightmare last night I heard her trying to breathe and then the window in her room opened" " I'll have to ask her about it I know she's probably going to say she's fine but still" " yeh you have a point soph" I said. Soph then looked like she was debating something so I asked " what's wrong why do you look like that" she looked up at me and smiled with sincerity and said " I wanted to ask you about you're thoughts on you're bio parents" I got mad I didn't want to talk about them. They left us. Rhis and I well more rhis went thru so much crap when we were kids. She isn't the same and that's because of what she went thru. "They left us" is all I said. " yes Harry I know but if you were to ever see them again-" I didn't let her finish " I wouldn't want to see them and I wouldn't let Rhislett either" I huffed.

Sophie's POV

I knew he was getting upset so I dropped it. Since I've known the twins harry was always protective of rhis in the way a big brother should be. But rhis was also taking care of him although he never saw that. She put him first. Always. I knew I shouldn't bring this up to her just in case she gets upset too. Harry can be persuaded rhis is stubborn. But she's also curious of things she doesn't know so that's why I have no clue how she will react.

Chris's POV

My lawyer phoned me late at night. Told me there social worker had said she would love to meet us. I was excited maybe I'd get to see my kids I wanted to get them back if we could. I need my little munchkins back. I texted Scarlett about the news. We were going to be in England for the new avengers movie for a month so that gave us plenty of time to see our kids. I went to sleep thinking about what they were like. What qualities physically and personality wise do they have from both of us? Are they sporty? Will they want to get to know us? That last one scared me because if I was them I wouldn't. We had a lot of making up to do.

Rhislett's POV

I woke up at 1pm I was still tired but soph would probably drag me out of bed now so I got up and got ready. " Rhis you awake?" Soph asked walking in. " yes actually I am and I'm ready can we go boots I need a new face wash" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes because no one says know to my puppy dog eyes.

Sophie's POV

Damn it she's looking at me with those big Blue orbs that I can never say no to and she knows that. This child will be the death of me. " fine come on trouble" I sighed. She smiled at me and honestly that smile is worth it.

Rhislett's POV

We went shopping and got some food while we were out. On the way back soph asked me " hey did you have another nightmare last night Harry mentioned he heard you struggling to breathe and then opening the window" I knew that little toad heard me. " yeh but I'm fine now don't worry it's just the same dream" I shrugged. I know it was a panic attack but even if I tell her that nothing will change so there's no point. And Harrison needs to learn to shush. But I try not to be mad at him. He's all I've got I can't lose him.

________________________________

Okay this going slow but not really usually in my mind I jump from scenario to scenario
Do went want Scarlett and Chris to get together? Or should I bring Colin into this I'm not sure what I want or maybe we focus on there parenting? Idk if I do get Chris and Scarlett together it won't be for a little while because I want the kids story to be kinda done ish but not rlly idk how to explain

Keep drinking water and try nong shim shin cup noodles with no water in it and just add the whole spice ooo I love of it

Until the next chapter my loves