Chapter thirty-five

Rhislett's POV

I thought I was nervous before. Nope. This is worse. Much worse. Scarlett took rose too get her changed into some new clothes. And Harrison then walked into my room. " frogger what do you think of this shirt" he said while shutting the door. " when did you find out about this dinner" and he looked at me with a questionable look and said " this morning I was a little shocked but it has been a hectic few days let's be honest" and I just looked at him like he had two heads because WHAT! " hectic FUCKING HECTIC YOU THINK!" And he ran and put his hand over my mouth. " will you keep you're voice down if Scarlett hears you whole rose is here you're going to get us both killed!" And I moved his hand of my mouth. " of sorry I forgot queen Scarlett can't hear any bad language. What do you expect when you drop something like that on me half a fucking hour before it happens!" And he just sighed " it probably slipped her mind frogger, you'll be fine we're both gonna be fine. Calm down before you work yourself up more" and I sighed because he was right. " just get ready because you have 20 minutes and rose isn't much of a knocker" he laughed and I just sighed. What do I even wear. I wanna make a good impression. Don't want them to hate me for no reason like Scarlett. I've never had to dress for meeting my family that I've never met believe it or not. Harrison was dressing casual so I should do the same.

 This will have to do

This will have to do. I don't have many dresses and the one so have are too formal for this.

I left my room and I heard some noise. While I was walking down the hallway I saw roses room was open. When I walked past I saw her and Scarlett playing with her dolls. Then I felt Harrison put his arm around me. " Harry, rhisey look at my dolls! Me and mama were just playing with them. Rhisey do you have any dolls?" Scarlett looked up at me with a curious look. And before I could answer haz did. " did she ever! Gosh she would force me to play dolls with her when we were you're age, even tea party's she would always make me play with her. All my friends laughed at me when they heard I played dress up with her". And I smiled at him " you were the only person I had to play dolls with. And dressing you up was hard you have to give me the credit. I didn't have much choice there but you were a good brother" I gave a sad smile. Scarlett looked down when i said that he was the only person I had to play dolls with. " you can play dolls with me rhisey!" She smiled at me. And I smiled back and said " I'd love to rose". And then my phone rang. It was Isaac. " oh I have to take this sorry I'll be back" and I saw the little pout rose gave but the boys and I haven't properly spoke since I've left so I had to take this. I ran into my room and answered. " wassap bitches" and then I heard someone come into my room and speak " Rhislett Isla evans-Johansson! What have we talked about. No language like that in this house or I'm grounding you." I don't go anywhere anyway. " I shut the door and what are you doing in here anyway" I knew Isaac and Peter were listening. But they hadn't spoke yet. " I wanted to tell you that we were leaving soon." I just nodded. I spoke with the boys for about 15 minutes until rose walked in " rhisey mommy said that we're going now." And the I heard Peter speak " is that her? Can we meet her rhis?" And I smiled. " hey rose do you wanna meet my best friends" she smiled and nodded. She ran to the bed and I put the phone camera on her " hi I'm rose. Rhisey's little sister." And Peter and Isaac introduced themselves. And the I heard a " ROSE, RHISLETT GET DOWN" we both sighed and said goodbye to the boys. Scarlett was waiting at the bottom with a stern face " rose did I not ask you to call rhisey down?" And the child looked down " yes mommy I'm sorry but I got to talk to Rhisey's friends" Scarlett looked at me shocked and I just shrugged " I thought we were late. You were ready to set the house on fire a second ago" and rose giggled Scarlett went back to her serious face and said " enough of that young lady both of you in the car now" and we went out the door. I sat in the back with rose but no one really spoke. I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect because they were strangers.