Chapter sixy five

I woke up on the sofa. Ffs my back is killing ma. Lizzie was snoring next to me and I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or groan. She was snoring like a truck driver and I couldn't believe such a noise was coming from such a small person. She didn't normally snore so I guess she's just Got a stuffy nose.

I got up and I saw that my phone was ringing I got my hopes up that it was my mum but it wasn't. It was Chris which made me smile. " dad why are you awake right now?" And he smiled into the camera " me and the boys are at the gym I just wanted to check in with you see how you're are" and I smiled wide at him " I'm good Lizzie's asleep on the sofa snoring away like a truck driver." And he laughed " is she? And about tomorrow we've got the fitting alter but do you think I should go classic black and white or maybe some colour?" And I didn't actually know " well I think some colour honestly." And he. Smiled and nodded we talked abit more but then I heard someone speak from behind me " what time is it?" And I looked over " good morning it's 10" and she came over to me and looked at my phone Chris was smirking. " I heard you had quite the sleep Olsen" and I laughed. " yeh yeh you're child over here fell asleep on me and then I didn't have the heart move her so we both slept on the couch." And Chris laughed at us. Scarlett was ringing me so I ended up adding her to the call. " hey why are you all awake?" And Chris laughed " because we have a busy day." And she smiled I mean it's only Tuesday. " I thought you had a meeting today scarly" and she groaned " don't remind me. I really don't wanna go but you know I have too" and I smiled and laughed " why's are you laughing at me?" And I spoke " because you don't look happy at all and the face you're making is funny." And well we all talked for abit longer mainly dad teasing mum that she was working today. She ended up having to end the call because her meeting was about to start. Me and Lizzie ate breakfast and then it was time to go for our fitting. This is my first fitting. Ahhhhhhhhh. Nope I'm not freaking out at all. Can you sense the sarcasm. I got changed into some sweats we were also doing make up test and hair. So it was a busy day. I also had a photoshoot just so that they had phtotos of me. Because the only photoshoot I'd ever done was for vogue.

Lizzie was driving and well we got to the studio and I saw my team. I'm glad I get to call them that now. Antonio told me to follow him to the back. He'd been the one to speak with Tom ford who was dressing me for all of this. They'd designed my outfits and well I couldn't wait to see. I wanted them to be a surprise which Antonio hated because he was worried I wouldn't like them. But I trust him. Fist was the photoshoot. I was excited I got changed into my first suit which honestly gave me boss bitch vibes.

I was filming a bit of our music hid on my own while I was here. I got Antonio, Charlotte and Alex involved. I had Filmed  some parts with Lizzie this morning. And I knew the boys were doing the same. We were gonna do tomorrow filing too when we were back together.

This was the first fit

This was the first fit. I loved the colour it was the best. The shoes weren't my favs but they where with the suit so I couldn't complain. And then after 20 minutes I had to change into my other suit