Chapter one hundred and five

Rhislett's POV

" okay get in the car then!" Scarlett said and I climbed into the drivers side. She had a Range Rover. And it's big. So I'm basically driving a truck! I adjusted the seat slightly because I couldn't reach the pedals which made mum laugh at me. " excuse me you're still a dwarf too!" And she laughed harder. " okay okay I'm done!" She said after a few minutes of me scowling at her.

" okay so just press the button it's a automatic and I did and the car started and my eyes went wide. What the fuck did I expect. Scarlett was giggling and I turned " okay I'm not doing this" and she said " no no I'll stop come on" and I sighed. " okay just put you're foot down slowly not all the way okay just abit." And she moved my hand on the gear stick. " okay you've got it" and I knew kinda how I was doing this but again a big car was a lot harder. We drove ins field. " you're doing amazing sweetheart now just turn here we can go on the road" and I gave her a questioning look " no one around" and I shrugged. It's. Aback road so it's not illegal. She had her hand on the steering wheel helping me turn it and then I got used to how fucking hard it was to turn. " hey I kinda like this" I said Scarlett was giving me a proud smile while I drove. " wait I gotta video this" she said and I laughed at her sudden rush. And then she was filming me. We just carried on while she showed me a three point turn and how to park while reversing. Which I didn't know how to do.

We got home in one piece after she made me get out because she was scared of getting pulled over here. At least I was in a better mood then when I left. I got inside and I went straight into the living room to find Harry. I hadn't told him what was going on and well I needed too talk to him. I do mean tell Lizzie and dad but those are conversations that happen separately and when I'm ready.

Harrison was sat in the living room with Chris and Lizzie and I knew I was gonna need to talk to him now or else my arse can't sit still. " haz I erm need help with homework upstairs" I said before even saying hello. " what homework we don't have school" and I glared at him and he went wide eyes " oh yeh the homework I'm coming" and I rolled my eyes as Scarlett walked in. " I'm not gonna ask" she said and sat down. And I was gonna laugh but I didn't because well Lizzie was looking at me and I'm ready to burst right now. We went upstairs and I shut the door " I told Scarlett" and he went wide eyed and then said " wait what did you tell her" and I could help but roll my eyes. " I told her about my Self harming and the not eating nothing else" and he nodded " well how did she take it?" And I gave him a small smile " surprisingly well actually she was supportive and didn't shout." And he smiled Wide I knew he was proud of her. And definitely relieved. " she listens to me haz and well I know she means well but I'm scared it's gonna go back to normal like every other time when we go back to New York" and he listened " okay what have we learnt." And I gave him the most confused look " communication helps. Tell her dopey and then you can stop worrying " and I sighed " no don't do that Rhislett you have to tell her" and I nodded " Jesus why are you irritating" and he smiled " because I'm right and you hate it" and I nodded he was right about that too.

As we left yeh room I ran into someone " Lizzie?" I said she gave me a small smile " I'll Leah shout two alone" Harry said and left. " I didn't get a hello hug" she said with a little pout and I rolled my eyes " you adults act like such children" and she gasped " hey I just want hugs from my god daughter is that so much to ask" and I nodded " no it isn't come here" and she pulled me into a hug. I kinda melted into it because Lizzie is so cuddly. " I communicated abit" and she nodded against me " I'm very proud of you little one" and I knew she was smiling which made me smile. " you've helped me a lot lizard" and she pulled back " no! Don't call me that" she whined and I smiled wide " what lizard I like it" and she whined again " Rhislett" and I knew when my name comes out it's serious " okay okay Lizzie my dear god mother" and she smiled " yes that is who I am" and I laughed " you're a good you know that" and then I heard someone say " who's a goof?" And it was another my parents " Lizzie and why are you pouting dad?" And he said " I didn't get my hello hug" and I groaned " you guys are killing me" and he pouted more. Big children energy. I hugged him and then I turned to Scarlett " you're Nat own too don't you" and she smiled wide " I mean if you're offering" and I rolled my eyes at her antics and hugged her. But she didn't let me go. " okay can we play a game now Harry is waiting downstairs" Chris said and Scarlett mumbled " you go away then I want cuddles" I pulled back and smiled " I wanna play the game too come on mother" and she nodded and followed us down. We agreed on charades even tho we all suck at this. Dad kept saying how good he wa shut he was the worst out of us all. Three actors and no one could act out old McDonald had a farm. Harry was doing very well for once he usually sucked at these less physical games. But for once he was doing good and I couldn't help but be proud. " you're aunt Maria and Cassie are hosting a barbecue tomorrow" Scarlett said and I got very excited Rosie were my favourite things. " yay!" Me and Harry said the same time knowing it was the best way for our two family's to bond. " I'm excited" Chris said and Lizzie agreed. This was gonna be fun.

____________________________

Hi

Remember to drink water
And that my messages are always open
And give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️