Chapyer eighty four

Rhislett's POV

I awoke and I felt someone's hand in mine. The hands were too small to-be Harrison's or my dads because ethyl had big ape hands. Lizzie is I remember correctly was sat across me so it had to be my mum I think. What  I didn't realise was I was laying my head on her shoulder too. I didn't know that until
I felt her lean her hand in mine too. I'm pretty sure with how her grip is she's asleep too. Which was surprising seeing as she never sleeps on the flights.

I just tried to fall back to sleep which just made me think of how I wont to be sleeping with her anymore. I slept a lot better with my mum but I knew it wasn't gonna last. I'd be surprised if she even remembered her promises that she made in LA.

I was awoken by someone shaking me. " sweet girl come on we gotta go" and I groaned a No and she giggled. " sleep in the car just come on baby" and I nodded and I barely had my eyes open I just let her lead me. I trusted she wouldn't let me fall out of the plane. She took me to the car and laid me on her lap. I went back to sleep and the next thing I knew was I was being carried. I could hear whispering " night mum" I heard Harrison whisper " night Harry" and then I felt her walking with me in her arms. She put me into bed but it didn't feel like my bed. But she was stroking my face " yes baby I'm selfish. I can't let go of my sweet girl cuddles no matter how big you get" and I wanted to smile but she'd know I was awake and well I didn't want that. I mean I'd just made her carry me in actually in my defence I woke up half way but still. I'm a grown ass human who's mother just carried  her to her bed to cuddle. God I would
Make fun of myself if I didn't pity myself. Which I hated. I hated that I felt bad for myself because yes I grew up as I did but there are kids a lot worse of. There are kids who are in worse situations and I always try to ember that before I complain or self pity.

I felt the bed dip and my mum pull
Some closer too her. " my perfect baby girl." She said and kissed my forehead. I felt myself internally smile at her because that was cute. Even for us. Maybe we will be okay.

I woke up the next morning to a call from dev. " kiddo I've got good news for you!" And I smiled because I wasn't expecting this call. " you're album just broke sale records! Kiddo you're up there with some of the biggest artists!" And I smiled wide " I love that people live the songs" and he spoke " Robert wants to talk to you so I'll pass him the phone" and then I heard Robert speak. " hey kiddo I have some news for you" and I couldn't help but be a little taken aback what more could there  be? " so I may have put in a word and got you an audition for a role in a big movie" and I dropped my jaw " only if you want to act I know we haven't talked about it but they asked me and well this part is one you were born to play" and I mean I hadn't really thought of acting but I did wanna try. " yes I'll give it a go" and I could hear the happiness in his voice which was sweet. " yes! Okay well that's not something to worry about it's more of a meeting so don't stress I'll be in New York and I'll take you myself!" And I carried on talking to him for a while. I only just realised I was in my mums bed alone. I wanted to tell her about my good news. So I went looking for her.

I got downstairs and I smiled when I saw she was in the kitchen. "Hey mum you'll never guess-" and she cut me off " rhis! I need you to go get you're brother down we gotta go get rose" and I saw that she looked very stressed. " wasn't her dad dropping her off?" And she shook her head " he's not well and I don't want her to catch whatever it is. She's at his sisters house." And I nodded. Guess i will just leave it. I went upstairs and knocked on Harrison's door. " hey frogger" and I smiled " my album just broke chart records!" And he smiled wide at me. " I knew you'd be a superstar!" And I smiled wider " and I may or may not be having an audition for a movie" and his eyes grew wide with excitement. He picked me up and swung me around. I was giggling because this is the reaction I wanted. " HARRISON! RHISLETT!" And I remembered what happened downstairs " oh she wants us to go get rose with her" I said wincing at the tone she yelled in. Crap. He nodded and we went downstairs I was technically in pjs but it was a shirt and joggers so you couldn't really tell. " did I not tell you to get you're brother down here Rhislett" I frowned and Harry spoke " she was just telling me the good news mum don't blame her" and she frowned " what good news?" And Harrison turned to me " you didn't tell her?" And I lowered my head. I heard Scarlett sigh " Harry go to the car we're coming" and he left my side I was still stood on the stairs refusing to look up. " baby come here please" and I saw her feet come into view on the step under mine. And she pulled my head up. We were the same height like this. " what's the news?" She said softly and I have her a little smile " my album broke chart records" I said in a small voice and I saw her eyes widen and a smile take over her face. " you did what?! My baby's talented" and she pulled me into her and hugged me. " that's what you wanted to say when you walked in earlier wasn't it" and I nodded against her. I could sense she felt guilty. " it's okay you were worried about rose" and she kissed my cheek. " I'm proud of you my baby bear" and I scrunched my nose at the nickname. Mama bear and baby bear. Well cub. But whatever. " come one let's go get rose" I said and she smiled and we left for the car. I didn't tell her about the acting thing because it's her thing. I mean she's a fucking famous actor. How was I gonna compare to her. Or even my dad!

_____________________________

Rhiseyyyyy making big moves yeh

I see you, I see you rhis

I'm like very hungry right now so there's that. I'm waiting for my food to be ready so don't stress.

Remember to drink water
And to eat a proper meal!
Remember my messages are always open
And give you're eyes a break!

Till the next chapter my loves❣️