Chapter 8

The grotesque sound of flesh being teared apart being followed by an animalistic scream of pain could be heard under the night.

The scream lasted for at least 3 seconds before it quieted itself. Then a silence surrounded the area.

A figure who was sliding her arm inside the sleeve of her jacket could be seen while a death creature similar to a wolf but way bigger than the normal kind.

That figure was clearly a woman and she seemed... well her facial expression didn't revealed much besides the slight shine of boringness on her eyes

After finishing putting her jacket on she looked down and saw a drop of blood staining the fabric

She clicked her tongue

"Not only weak but also having the nerve of dirtying my clothes. Filthy creature."

Contempt clear on her voice as her potent blue shine that her eyes had faded returning to her original color which was a darker shade of the same color

Valiana had been doing these sort of thing more often than usual. At all days and nights she went out in search of any pray that caught her eye

She wanted to clear her mind off. Y/N always crossed her brain and it kept torturing her.

Y/N was... what she sought for so many times

Strength, Fierceness but also a caring side

Since when she cared about the last one? She didn't had clue. It just happened.

She understood that the fights he had with him she wouldn't have it with anyone else. Y/N was one of a kind and she didn't wanted to lose that... special thing. Yet her pride and arrogance won over her and she maintained herself silent.

Yes. Sometimes she had the urge of searching him and telling him that she was sorry... But all her tries ended the same way, with her getting the cold feet and backing away.

It caused her indignation

She was Valiana Lucifer, the blood of the original Lucifer flew through her veins. She was the host of the White Dragon Emperor, Albion and the strongest of all. Yet she couldn't say those simple words... She couldn't apologize.

She understood that the chats they used to have (most of them him being the only talking) were gone. Even if she never would tell him to his face... She enjoyed hearing him. She even payed attention to whatever he was talking about. He had the ability of making any subject that he spoke about interesting.

Even if she almost never reciprocated his words... She liked to hear him.

But all that was futile. He already left and she couldn't go and apologize

So that's why she was here, killing anything that crossed her way in hope to clear her mind. All of it resulting futile. It even intensified the thoughts about Y/N

Almost anything could even phase her yet alone challenge her. That wasn't the case when she fought Y/N. That adrenaline, passion, those eyes of him that shined purple... All of it, made Valiana feel something she had never experienced.

An exhilarating feeling of battle. That could only be defined as passion.

Yeah every fight they had was filled with passion, no empty feeling behind every single blow they exchanged.

Sometimes she even felt she was dancing with him as they exchanged blows of immeasurable power.

She wouldn't have any of that unless it was with him.