Chapter 27

The emotionless eyes of the woman bothered over the piles of dead corpses.

Multiple, various, uncountable amount of corpses that lacked of the spark of life.

Simply lying on the cold ground dead.

Most of the corpses were similar to human but had white wings on their backs. Angels.

A little ahead of the piles of corpses there was the woman who was looking this sight and of pure carnage with nothing more than monotony. In fact, she seemed a bit disappointed at all this.

Her crimson eyes flickered as she sighed. Her black sword that was being handled by her left hand disappeared in a black mist.

"Let's start to build the bedrock of my army..."

She muttered to herself as a smirk grew on her delicate figures.

Another breath left her before a black energy spiked around her. Her eyes beamed of a brighter red and the aura intensified.

She raised her hand and closed it in a fist.

"Pay close attention. You, who had been slayed by my hand and my blade, will now belong to me. Your souls will be bound to merely my ambitions and my will. For you all will be my servants, my army, my body. Hear and Obey."

Then her eyes went back to the piles of corpses and her grin grew wider.

"Arise."

And just like that, as soon those words left the woman's lips a deep mantle of black energy enveloped the countless corpses only for them to rise from dead shortly after.

Now their bodies were different. Instead of flesh their bodies were now made of a shadow resembling aura. A crimson details accompanying the pitch black that were their bodies

All of them, knelt shortly after placing their eyes upon the woman.

She found this sight delight to appreciate.

An entire army made by her hand kneeling upon her presence... She loved it.

This was what she wanted, total power over others.

She really was the living representation of Pride.

As she thoughts about her satisfaction her fourteen wings came out from her back.

Seven on the right side were black while the left side were white.

"Let's start.."

...

His eyes open slowly by the sunlight that his forehead and eyes.

He opened his eyes fully only to close them again abruptly when the sunlight got inside his eyes.

A growl escaped his mouth.

Y/N hated the time that the eyes took to get used to light. Main reason he was a night man, that among other much things.

He plainly looked to the ceiling and had the impulse to breath.

Another dream... or memory. He was more driven to the latter.

It didn't felt like a dream. But still he still knew nothing of what it could mean.

Did They were meaningless? No way in hell. They had to mean something.

His thoughts were interrupted just when he catch a nice smell.

Y/N looked to the side of the bed to see a sleeping Akeno nuzzling against his chest. While his arm was around her keeping the girl warmth and secure. And she was naked too, her body only being covered by the thin fabric of the sheets. He could feel plenty of her pressing against him.