Bonus Chapter: (Lemon)

A/N: Happy New Year. This is my gift to all of you, hope you enjoy it. Also not the best at Lemons but I try.

Enjoy!

After the date, they walked back over Y/N's place. All the way back Valiana was grabbing tight on his arm and he couldn't get enough of the feeling of her supple breast mushing against his strong arm.

Of course he wasn't going to say that he liked the sensation out loud or else he would ruin the mood, he wasn't stupid.

However it was a sight to see Valiana acting so clingy to him. She was the grabby type but only in bed, not on any other scenarios. Not like he complained though, this was a treat.

Y/N looked to his watch and saw that it was quite late, their date took at least six hours. The movie was quite long plus they didn't took exactly little time on their dinner.

After a long walk that passed like a breeze they arrived to the house and Y/N opened the door letting Valiana step in first like the gentleman he was (sometimes)

"After you, Lady Lucifer."

She grinned enjoying the treat she received from him, obviously she enjoyed to be treated like a Queen but when he did it... it was different than any other person.

Valiana stepped into the house as she felt the warmth after getting inside. Outside it was quite cold, she liked the cold but not to some extent.

Y/N closed the door with lock to take Valiana to the sofa to share some relaxed time together, it was possible that she would go in a while. She wasn't exactly the free type girl, most of the time she was busy.

"Want something to drink?"

He asked with a little smile as he discarded his jacket however she kept hers.

"Hmm... what you got?"

"Anything but alcohol."

At this she made a disappointed expression.

"I know you got something, you must have something hidden. It's not like you're going to attach to the social law of not drinking until you're 18."

"Of course, I'm a man who stick up with the rules for I strive for a better society- You're not buying anything of this, right?"

"Nope... So come on, bring it."

He sighed as he stood from the sofa heading towards the

"Damn it, I was reserving it for a special occasion."

She smirked smugly.

"Isn't THIS a special occasion, hm?"

"I guess it is."

A minute later he returned with a bottle of wine and placed it over the table.

"Oh, that seems exotic. How you got this?"

"Sirzechs gave it to me a while ago. However, I haven't even took a sip of it because I don't really like any sort of alcohol."

"Yeah, at the beginning me neither but you know, Azazel is a a drunk yard and he constantly invites to a drink or two therefore I build some tolerance over it."

"Then, enjoy yourself."

"More than gladly."

He opened the bottle and Valiana served herself with a cup he brought along with himself.

Y/N took a seat next to him as she downed the wine on her cup in one go.

"Say, aren't you going to leave? It's quite late and I bet Azazel might be wondering where you're as well with your other friends."