Chapter 24

At his intense stare the monster appeared to hesitate a bit. But tilted its head to the side showing something similar to curiosity.

It gave a step forward and proceeded to let some words.

"Ar... e. You... t..he.. King.. of... Humans?"

The creature could sense the abysmal power yhat came out of this strange human.

Y/N was a little surprised that this creature had the ability to use proper reasoning and be able to identify him as a human. Not only that it could talk... However that didn't mattered.

This bug hurt his peerage. Period.

"Don't pretend to be civilized. Act as the creature you're and follow your instincts, attack, Bug."

Just as if it was obeying his orders the monster eyes glowed of a more fervent red and that same crimson aura spiked even higher. Next second he rushed at Y/N with high speeds that even got to surprise the human... However his face kept his impassive yet serious expression.

The ant launchd a vicious slice of its claws seeking to cut the human in half

The ant launchd a vicious slice of its claws seeking to cut the human in half... But the claws barely did anything to his skin. As if he was made of titanium.

A loud noise echoed the place, as if iron just made loud contact with iron.

Its attack didn't even pierced through Y/N's skin and he was there untouched and unimpressed.

"Are you done?"

He asked with his eyes glowing purple. His patience ran short and aid to just attack instead of waiting for any sort of response from the monster.

His fist was raised then impacted on the stomach, the strike sent the monster back but just sliding. Overall the monster was mostly fine after his blow.

Y/N let out a hot breath before starting to rush at the monster.

This wasn't a sword fight just when he battled against Igris... This was a fist like. A match to test their physical strength and endurance... He would win.

Just when he was in proximity of the monster he launched a barrage of punches against it. The speed of his fists amplified the strength of each blow.

The Ant couldn't retaliate nor think if it could even think for starters.

Y/N then grabbed the ant's head and shoved its entire body down before relentlessly throwing it away to nearest wall. The body of the monster went through the wall.

He took this to look behind him to his peerage

"A smile crossed his face. You already are done, you can go back home. I'll take care of the rest."

The male didn't waited for their response and dashe through the hole in the wall that the ant's body collision caused.

Surprises he was when he saw the monster that he just pummeled on its feet untouched. No scar or bruise on its body and just the violence desires that were visible on its red eyes.