Chapter 23

The sounds of the birds chirping outside and the sunlight hitting his face made the young teenager wrinkle his eyes.

After taking some time to opening his eyes fully he waited for his vision to adjust to the area.

Luckily, no headache attacked him. All thanks to Vritra. He made a mental note to thank the Dragon later.

A breath escaped his lips before he tried to sit up but a weight on his abdomen stopped him from doing so. Weird.

The weight wasn't heavy or anything, at least to him, but it was still there.

Looking down he saw a bulge that was way too big for it to be his morning wood.

He could visualize that the bulge was a person,
Possibly.

Possibly because his movements the bulge started to move until from below his sheet he saw two magenta teasing eyes looking up at him.

Akeno

Akeno. How she was here to begin with? Last time he noticed she wasn't on Issei's house. Not like he complained any about this situation.

Y/N narrowed his eyes and saw that she was.. naked. He quickly averted his eyes from looking her breasts. His eyes squinted back at her eyes.

Now he stopped to think about it. All the times that something like this happened in movies or series. The typical situation of Someone fell asleep wasted and woke up the next day with someone else besides them in their bed... naked nonetheless.

Did he actually?

If that was the case On one side he felt slightly proud. Akeno was someone he considered really attractive and wouldn't mind sharing the bed with her... but on the other side more rational one, he felt a little bad.

He didn't remembered anything from the last night and having sex with someone while drunk was kind of a letdown. He wanted to remember.

"Oh? So you night crawl without asking for permission first?"

She giggled in response as she raised herself not leaving her straddling position over him.

"Sorry, I came late on the night and didn't found anywhere to sleep."

"What about Rias or Asia's room?"

"Full, and the only bed there wasn't exactly spacious. Since it was too late I didn't wanted bother anyone to ask if they could give me something to sleep on. So I came here?"

Her smile was innocent yet daring at the same time.

"I certainly don't mind your company... but why are you naked though? I'm sure it has to be uncomfortable to sleep with someone you only know the just naked."

"Now that you mention it... I don't actually feel uncomfortable while sleeping with you... Perhaps Destiny?"

Upon her sentence he growled lowly remembering what he said to her about the destiny that time they spoke. That shit didn't left his head.