Chapter 53

They say that you find out who you truly are when you're about to die.

He was always curious about it.

Yes, he might say with all the confidence what kind of man he was, but no one truly knew themselves to the fullest.

It was an unanswered question that floated on everyone's head until they took their last breath. At that moment that question would finally be answered.

What kind of person you are?

At this moment he was starting to fully understand what kind of man he was...

Y/N looked at the bright man in front of him with a serene face.

He was terrified.

He could feel the breath of death ticking against his neck.

That cold shiver you got when you knew you were lost...

He was feeling it.

Death's embrace was beckoning him.

Would he answer?

...

A brown-haired boy in his early teens was taking notes in a notebook from a maths book.

The boy had brown hair and eyes of the same color.

Everyone at school made fun of him calling him a nerd but he genuinely enjoyed studying. The nickname bothered him but he learned to cope with it. Was it wrong to do whatever you enjoyed?

Studying was one of the few things that made him feel at ease besides spending time with his family and... doing other things that entailed female bodies.

He giggled a little to himself while thinking about two certain parts of the female body. But the chuckle died when much to his dismay someone interrupted his peaceful time.

"Look who it is! The nerd doing... guess what?"

A boy of his age snatched the book away from him and with a smug face looked down on him. The bully wasn't alone, he had three other lackeys accompanying him.

Typical movie situation...

"This loser is studying a damn math book just out of pure enjoyment! Yup! You're a loser."

The four bullies laughed as they tore the book to pieces making the brown-haired boy frown in frustration.

This wasn't the first time they did something like this... In fact, it had happened more times than the ones he would like to admit.

"Hey cut it out, dude! What's your deal?!"

He tried to talk back to the four bullies but they just found joy in his frustration.

"Losers like you shouldn't shut up. So, do us a favor and get the hell outta here. You're on our spot."

"This is a public environment just so y'all know."

"pUBliC enVirONmeNt! Blah! Shut it, pussy, Or else you'll get in trouble."

The leader mocked the brown-haired teenager.

He gritted his teeth angrily. He wasn't going to leave just because these bastards said so. Like hell, he wouldn't cower in front of them.

"Give my book back you bastards!"

As he yelled he tried to punch the bully leader but the bigger male dodged and simply punched him in the gut causing him to go down on his knees as he curled in pain.

The bully just plain laughed.

"Everyone look! The nerd thinks this is a frickin movie and he thinks he'll beat our assets. Fucking loser..."