Chapter 15

Two female were breathing hardly as the drops of sweat damped the ground they were standing on.

A peculiarity about these females was that they had a pair of black wings on their backs.

Raynare and Kalawarner.

They were panting hardly by the exhaustion they were being put through, they were a sweaty mess.

Y/N noticed that his two pawns were really weak, embarrassingly weak. He as the Black Dragon Emperor couldn't have weak companions nor a unpractical peerage.

So he decided to put them through a rigorous training, the responsible one to polish their skills for the time being was none other than his knight... or better said, Knightess. Igris.

The mentioned shadow knightess dug her long sword on the ground allowing them to catch a breath. She was in front of the two exhausted fallen angels. Naturally, Igris was utterly dominating the two of them at the same time.

Raynare dragged her gaze to the reason why they were like this.

Y/N. Who was sitting below a tree while looking at them with a funny expression. Seeing them on such state was quite funny for him.

"You bastard! Why are you grinning like that?! Why don't you do this instead of your weird Knight!"

Y/N kept grinning

"Her name is Igris address her as such, because she is going to be your companion for the time being. And if I took my Knight place you wouldn't be exhausted, you would have been dead. I don't think I can suppress my power enough for me not to kill you on the most minimum movement I make. Plus is funny to just see."

Kalawarner decided to speak up, even if she could barely breath.

"My King... we have been training for three hours straight. Could we please have a little break?"

He smiled a bit.

"Since you never ask for anything, you may take a break."

The blue haired fallen angels nodded with gratitude as she wobbly walked and sat next to Y/N.

Raynare was about to do the same but Y/N stopped her.

"Only Kalawarner. You stay."

"Huh?! Why?!"

Once again he grinned

"Because you're disrespectful to me and because I want to."

"You motherfucker-"

Then he bursted into laughter annoying more the abrasive fallen angel

"I am kidding. Take the break. But honestly, Fallen angels have much more stamina and endurance than  the average humans yet you tire yourselves with just three hours of training. Sometimes I have trained for two days straight. What a waste of potential."

Raynare growled angrily

"Not everyone is deranged like you."

Y/N chuckled before he eyed at Igris.

"Take you too a break. We don't want you to wore yourself out."

Igris nodded as her sword dissipated on a black mist.

"As you wish, My King. Thank you."

She was someone of very few words.

Y/N gave each one of the two a bottle a water which they chugged all the liquid inside of entirely.