Chapter 13

Y/N finalized of preparing himself for school.

He grabbed his backpack keys as well before he headed to the door.

As soon he opened the door he was met with a familiar person just in front of him.

A blond girl with green eyes and timid demeanor was in front of his door.

Seeing his sudden presence the girl jumped in surprise and a little bit of fear.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at the girl's presence outside his door

Without moving his gaze away from the girl he closed the door with lock.

She seemed quite familiar.

"Hey... you're.. Asia if I don't remember wrong. What are you doing at my door?"

A frown dirtied his face. He didn't quite liked people spying on him much less invading his privacy at his comfort zone which was his house. It didn't mattered if she was a friend from Issei.

His sharp gaze made her jump again and yelp out of fear

"Eek! I- I- I am sorry I just-"

She couldn't finish her apology due to another voice

"Hey! Y/N you're scaring her. Dude chill out it's not like she looks like a threat."

Issei came from behind her with a nervous smile.

After seeing his friend presence Y/N ceased on his annoyance and sighed

"Issei why are you here? School has already started."

"Same goes for you! We both are running late and I haven't heard anything of you in about... three days maybe. Is everything fine?"

Hearing his concern Y/N smiled a bit.

"I am okay. Everything is okay. Let's start moving, I don't want to get scolded by a teacher again."

Asia immediately hide behind Issei just like a scared child. Naturally, she was a little frightened of Y/N. She wasn't really used to people besides Rias peerage or Issei. So meeting someone as Y/N wasn't something that she necessarily enjoyed.

"Asia there is no need to be scared. He is my friend. I trust him with my life."

Because of Issei declarations Asia felt a little more safer knowing that he was friend of Issei.

"Um... H-Hi."

She shyly greeted before hiding behind Issei once again

Inwardly, Y/N wondered why she was so scary of him. Perhaps she wasn't used to people.

Y/N smiled kindly to her

"Hey, I am sorry for earlier. I didn't meant to.. well be an asshole. I am Y/N, hope we can get along, Asia."

At his friendly tone of voice Asia felt a little bit more confident and stepped away from Issei's back.

"Yeah.. I hope we can be friends too.."

A timid smile on her face but she felt a little less frightened by Y/N.

"Well, let's go. I am not going to hear the end of my teacher."

As soon he finished that sentence the trio started to walk in direction of school.

Issei being the one to break the ice of silence.

"And well?"

"And well what?"

"What I told you previously, I tried to reach up at you multiple times but you didn't answered. Man, I even came at your house yesterday only to see it empty."