Chapter 58

A dozen of orange beams rained upon Y/N. He dodged them all without much of a hassle but deep down he knew that this was nothing more but a distraction.

The real danger appeared right in front of him.

Andromeda's armored fist headed straight to him.

Y/N ducked and chose to grasp his opponent by its arm.

Just when he gripped Andromeda he twisted his body making the behemoth go down.

Before the human could strike his opponent it grabbed his head and connected a fist into his gut making him quench his face.

A second after he was pushed away by a burst of orange energy.

As he flew through the air Andromeda flashed above him making him widen his eyes.

How fast? Was it even possible to have that speed while weighing that much?!

A punch was brutally dug into his chest taking all air within his lungs and also making his grip over his blades loosen flying away from his wielder's hands.

The ground shattered upon his rough impact.

Y/N gritted his teeth given to the pain he was feeling.

Not having his dragon powers was proving to be quite a heavy punishment. Every single hit he took felt like the weight of the world fell on him.

Andromeda was fast to retake the battle and was about to stomp him from above but this time he managed to dodge the vicious behemoth.

A cloud of dust rose upon its failed strike, but Y/N didn't let himself be blinded by it and rushed inside the cloud

The next second his fist was on Andromeda's helmet staggering the behemoth. A kick from the human followed forcing Andromeda back.

He focused all of his power on his next hook but the servant of Cain saw through him and grabbed his arm before it could strike him the wind of the sudden stop made Y/N's hair flow.

The young male panicked upon the change of gravity when Andromeda raised his body over its head and was about to slam him down.

Before the fall caused him irreparable damage he placed his hands over the ground to stop his travel.

"My blades!?"

He remembered that he had lost them a minute ago and cursed. This was the perfect opening to cut this behemoth.

Looks like he had to improvise...

Y/N freed himself from Andromeda's grasp and spun in the air before connecting an axe kick on the servant of Cain. Andromeda tanked it with his forearms but the armor cracked a little. Orange eyes widened as the human's fist was just in front of his head.

This time it was unavoidable...

The vicious punch sent it far away shattering the ground due to its incredible force

Y/N took advantage of this brief window and ran to his blades.

He couldn't allow himself to lose them once again. Andromeda could adapt...

"I need you two to stick up with me..."

He might sound crazy but he was talking to both of his blades. Something deep within him told him that they could in fact... hear him.

His hypothesis was proved right when from the dark blades grew some sort of rope entangled around each of his forearms tightly.

Y/N smirked.