Chapter 56

Time Ago.

Y/N felt his legs go weak which led to him falling to his knees

He panted heavily as the blood covered his entire body. All sorts of injuries would instantly finish any normal human.

Admittedly he was surprised that he lasted this long against that... Diabolical Beast.

While he was given the break to rest he took a gaze to his wounds.

His stomach was torn open. His left arm was broken, twisted in a gruesome form. Although he didn't feel any pain he blame it on the adrenaline.

The monster stomped right in front of him towering over him and looking down at him with its crimson eyes.

Y/N looked up to meet his diabolical gaze which lacked any palpable emotion. This monster was above him in all senses. He barely could land any strike on it and those he did were based on luck doing barely any damage at all.

He couldn't win.

Hyperion rose its long sword ready to finish the human.

Fighting back, Y/N crossed his dagger in x taking the impact straight on but something happened that made his eyes go wide.

Both blades broke upon the force of the bigger sword the blade having free access to his flesh.

The long sword of the monster reached his chest and made a vertical cut from his chest down to his stomach worsening his condition even further.

Relentlessly, the monster grabbed him from the ground with his huge hand. It rose him up to meet up its demonic gaze, showing the great difference between their height and power.

Y/N E/C's eyes met with his in defiance even though he was at the losing end.

The beast didn't like the challenging look in his eyes and brutally slammed his body to the ground one... two-

Three...

Four.....

Six times.

To this point, the boy was about to lose consciousness due to the heavy hits his whole body was receiving plus the blood loss.

Then, Hyperion cruelly span his whole body as if he was a rag doll. Y/N was already seeing red due to the blood that went to his head. But then everything came to a halt the moment he was once again slammed to the ground

This time with thrice as a force.

Y/N couldn't help but scream in pain as most of his bones snapped like glass.

Even if he had a strong body... It had limits and this monster was testing and breaking them.

Hyperion let his body deep into the hole his crash created and stomped on him making his whole body arch in pain. Blood gushed out his mouth as of every other part of his body.

The boy tried to crawl away with the little strength that remained in his pummeled body but Hyperion didn't let him escape.

Its Longsword lowered rapidly by the monster's hand command and it dug deep within Y/N's back piercing his stomach as well.

He couldn't scream as a burning pain coated his whole body.

Dark venomous veins started to materialize in his body and the pain only increased beyond his imagination but the venom didn't allow him to scream.