Chapter 50

After the brief conversation with the Norse God Odin and everyone present, Sirzechs decided that it was a proper time to give this important reunion a conclusion.

It was time to consolidate the peace treatment between all races.

Walking to the middle all presets had their eyes fixed on the crimson-haired Satan Lord.

With a smile, he rose his hands.

"Devils, Gods, and Fallen angels have reflected on their past actions and allied together, but sadly, there are some who wish to start a war again. The new alliance with the Norse Gods is truly heartening. And we hope altogether that this leads us to a better future."

Sirzechs finished and turned to face Odin.

"Lord Odin, if you have no objection. Please sign the pact monument."

Odin nodded wordlessly and headed to place his hand over the monument to finally seal the pact.

Then he stopped mid-way and looked behind with some sort of disappointed expression.

"So you came after all."

In the air, a big blue magic circle materialized out of it came out a man with long light blue hair that floated behind him.

He rose his finger with a grin

"Objection right here. I am the Norse God, Loki."

Everyone got on guard by the presence of a possible threat.

"Well, this is a rare guest."

Azazel said

"Lord Loki, even though you're a Norse God you have no right to cause Havoc here."

Sirzechs spoke with a sharp tone only amusing the Norse god further.

"Oh, my dear Satan Lord. Couldn't you comprehend my pain at seeing our great Father mingling with other mythologies? It brings intolerable pain."

Odin frowned.

"Loki, if you return to Valhalla now. I will forgive you."

Loki chuckled but he seemed quite insulted.

"Forgive me? Don't joke around, you old geezer."

Then a crowd of devils guard surrounded the Norse god causing him to grin.

"How dare you speak to our great Father that way!"

Rosweisse exclaimed with clear indignation.

"If he allies us with other mythologies, we will be unable to achieve Ragnarok."

"I've heard this argument before. You're allied to Khaos Brigade aren't you?"

Azazel spoke with a visible frown which gained a shrug from Loki.