Chapter 52

A/N: This chapter almost reached 10K words. I wanted to make it shorter but it just couldn't be. I hope that it doesn't feel heavy. Thank you everyone for the support. Hope you Enjoy The battle.

"Oh my, you burnt the cake... Again."

Venelana said in a disinterested tone of voice as she read a book of her choice.

At these words, Valiana's eyebrow twitched as she glared at the older woman who didn't return the gaze.

Why in the hell she was baking in the first place? And why the fuck she couldn't get the cake right?

At first, Venelana suggested this idea of baking as a joke... But someway somehow it turned serious. And out of nowhere Valiana was attempting to bake a cake.

It was humiliating.

She was a warrior. A fighter who sought to spill the blood of her opponents... But now she was reduced to this... A baker. And a bad one.

This was her third attempt at baking...

"Why in the fuck am I doing this?"

Valiana practically growled as she tossed the apron to the side.

Venelana rose her gaze from her book and with clear amusement replied.

"Because you might as well know something else besides fighting... and complaining."

This woman could get under her skin so easily. It annoyed the white-haired girl to the point of exasperation.

"Screw you, old hag. I got the right to complain, I'm fucking pregnant, you know."

"I bet you were just as annoying even before being pregnant."

Valiana groaned.

Y/N had told that she was annoying multiple times. Of course, he always says that with that stupid grin of his. The main reason he said that was to... in fact 'annoy' her even further and cause conflict.

She reached the conclusion that Y/N enjoyed any kind of quarrel with her besides the physical ones.

"I mean what can you do besides fighting, hm?"

The woman asked her and she stopped to think about it.

Valiana took at least ten seconds to think of something before she came up with something.

"I... I am actually pretty good at sex! I'm kind of a natural."

She said proudly and Venelana hummed.

"Was Y/N your first?"

Venelana asked out of the blue.

Valiana went beet red at this sudden bold question.

"T-that's nothing of your business! Mind your own shit!"

The younger female was easy to read, just like an open book. At least for Venelana.

"So he was huh? Come to think of it. What made you so attracted to Y/N? There has to be something else besides carnal desire since you're willingly carrying his babies."

The question took her by surprise... Valiana went silent for a second and hesitated to speak her true feelings.

Of course, there was more besides sex... But she didn't know if it would be wise to open up her heart to this woman.

But in the end, she decided to speak... After all, what did she have to lose? Plus she was bored as well and she didn't plan on doing another attempt at baking for the rest of the day.