Chapter 12

His eyes turned up upon the sound of thunder on the sky.

Immediately he was confused, loud thunder and bright lightnings roared all over the sky however it wasn't raining

The sky was numbed by the common grey of the clouds.

He didn't felt himself. It was as if he was himself on soul but something was odd with his body.

Looking down to his hands he was surprised to see that it wasn't his. His skin color was replaced by another one while some black scales scattered from his palms to his arms. Also his nails were similar to claws.

He started to feel his body in confusion, he patted his torso, arms, stomach and finished with his face.

Nothing felt like him. All was different. He hoped that there could some sort of mirror to look at himself, because nothing of this tallied with himself.

A dream? Perhaps. But why it all felt so real, to the point where he could feel the cold wind brushing against his body. It was cold, really cold.

While pounded on his thoughts he felt something cold hitting against his chest.

He grabbed whatever was creating that sensation and saw that it was some sort of black keychain he had.

The material was similar to Diamond but instead of transparent it was of a pitch black color. Did this material still existed to this day because it seemed really old?

However what caught his attention the most from the keychain wasn't its material but instead the medallion it had on the center.

It was similar to a dragon... A Black Dragon..

"What is this?"

Initially he planned to say those words out loud he felt himself incapable of speaking out loud. To add, he could barely move himself. The only thing he could do was move his head left and right, nothing else. His legs didn't responded to his orders.

Slowly he was growing frustrated at all this. What in hell was happening?!

The thunders intensified alongside his frustration and the ground started to shake violently resembling to an earthquake.

As the earthquake intensified fear took over his body utterly paralyzing his thoughts.

This feeling was drowning... he could barely even pet out a breath.

Unconsciously his gaze slowly moved upward to the air where the lightnings and thunder were intensifying and growing more brighter and loud by the second.

Then all turned into white as a bright light of pure raw power covered all the area. He had to close his eyes to not hurt his vision. It was almost as if the sun was in front of him shining it's sunlight straight to his eye.

When he felt how the light slowly faded away he slowly opened his eyes only to see a figure flying on the sky looking down at him with a smirk and eyes full of Pride.

The figure was a woman that in all records was the definition of beauty. Long pristine white hair that cascaded down her back, a unblemished fair skin, that beauty was accompanied with two piercings red eyes that were fixated onto him. Her sole gaze made him want to runaway which was weird... He never wanted to runaway but now... Now it was different.

But what stole all the attention was her wings.

On her back she had twelve wings however they were slightly peculiar to those from angels.

Six on her right side were of a pure white color while the other pair were of a pitch black.

She just kept staring at him for what it appeared to be a whole minute a minute that felt like hundreds years for him. Her grin grew wider before she articulated her lips.