Chapter 45

Sirzechs blinked a couple of times trying to visualize properly Y/N's form.

The office where he was working was rather dark since he liked to work in such a state.

"Y/N?"

He muttered confused. This wasn't a usual behavior of him. To not add this strange feeling he got from the young human. It was something similar to...

Wrath?

Maybe it could such case and if it was right what could have caused this state of mind to someone as calm as Y/N.

Even if the demon lord could feel the anger of Y/N the human held it to himself quite well. Sirzechs knew that this oppressive feeling wasn't driven towards him but something else.

"Sirzechs... I apologize for coming here this suddenly. It doesn't sit well with me to interrupt your work just for a chat... But I really need... To have word with you. Can we?"

Y/N spoke calmly but his bright purple eyes that shined in the darkness of the room were deep on the Demon Lord, something that unnerved Sirzechs a bit.

"Do not worry. In fact, I was hoping that something or someone to make me forget about all this paperwork."

He chuckled a bit trying to clear the tense ambiance. But the joke didn't change Y/N face.

"Thank you. I want to go somewhere where I cannot be monitored or any unwanted ears nearby that might hear something that they shouldn't. Do you have any place of the sort?"

Sirzechs smiled as he snapped his fingers and a red magical circle appeared below them transporting both to some sort of grassland with a blue sky.

The place differed totally from the sight of the demon realm. It was more similar to a good day on Earth.

Y/N wondered where they were. He couldn't feel the energy of the devil realm or Earth. Just like some separate world.

"Where are we?"

He asked and Sirzechs smiled as some chairs appeared out of nowhere along with some bottles of wine.

"You can sort of say that this is some kind of artificial world that I made."

Such information surprised Y/N.

"You can create a world?"

Sirzechs chuckled while shaking his head.

"Of course not. This is just like an illusion, it's a fake world that I created with my magic but it's far from being an entire whole world. However no one can enter here without my consent, so anything that is said here stays here."

"I see."

Y/N said back and Sirzechs took a seat inviting him to do the same which he did shortly after.

The Demon Lord poured the drink into both his cup and Y/N's as he asked.

"How big is this? You seem quite serious about it."

"This will possibly be the most important talk we're going to have... at least on the personal level."

Sirzechs couldn't hide his surprise. The least he expected was Y/N to talk about something personal. This had to be something serious.

"Start whenever you want. Time flows differently here so we have time."

Y/N nodded as he to the nowhere. His eyes were lost in the sky blue of the false horizon.

A heavy breath left the younger male as he prepared himself to speak.

"Before starting... Sirzechs... Remember the last job that I did for you..?"